Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think I call you scum every game? I haven't even fucking played a game in months here. Are you already shaking in your boots? You've done nothing but deflect, deflect, and deflect again. Doesn't seem like your puny brain wants to engage with me.

Also, how many times are you just going to say 'obsessed much'. Probably could switch about your words a bit too if you're just going to cruise in this game.
Sick em, X.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
at bortolomeo

thank u but u dont really need to unless u see they missed my post at them haha

my thoughts on kagura havent really changed, still seems like shes just coasting

i dont have many thoughts on ekko yet, i see hes here and there but nothing i could work with

i dont like fujis posts so far, he still hasnt done anything and doesnt seem to bother either, dead weight as of now

sallu seems to be doing the appeal to emotion thing where hes adding little smiley faces in his posts, prolly scum

i read rej as more lean town atm unless this is like genshin mafia where hes scum and just does whatever, will have to read his posts again tho

im tired putting in so much effort
That readlist is the biggest mess I have seen in a while.

You have a lean on me but not really everyone, you even pivot on an idea of meta on me and you wanna read my posts again?
What's with Ekko who should have a much higher volume of posts and def better to read? I think even Kagura probably posted more than me, you should reread everyone equally if there is confusion about slots.

If this is a readlist, then it is super half-assed and doesn't provide much if you are town which is a less good looking look right now.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Lindy, Lindy, Lindy. Have the greats really turned into pathetic SIMPS for the Weebs? I've been in this game for only a hot minute and I know that Muugen has some SERIOUS heat, dare we say ghost pepper? Yet this looks like you are defending him. Why? This breaks my heart.
Why does it break your heart if Lindl defends Muu?

Irritating, it really. I’m on TAC I think he warrants a better lynch imo
Don't think I call you scum every game? I haven't even fucking played a game in months here. Are you already shaking in your boots? You've done nothing but deflect, deflect, and deflect again. Doesn't seem like your puny brain wants to engage with me.

Also, how many times are you just going to say 'obsessed much'. Probably could switch about your words a bit too if you're just going to cruise in this game.
You are irritating with your obsession. I haven’t played here in months either. Literally been the last 4 games I’ve been playing with you lmao and I was all factions, tos special, HT game, HxH and now here. Really only 4 and half you were scum or didn’t even pay attention (TOS) as town so yea sorry if I actually believe you are town or worth the time because you never seem to be. The obsession is so weird and you always seem to be the one. And please stop quoting me I really don’t wanna talk to you haha like jeez take a hint

towniest 3 players to you?
First, who the fuck are you?

Second, I don't have any town reads. Right now I'm throwing questions out and just feeling the game. I haven't read D1, I haven't iso'd anyone, I don't have anything to contribute. I think people being helpful are nice and then there are those who are obtuse.

Third, you can magically gift someone a gun. Who do you give it to and why?

That readlist is the biggest mess I have seen in a while.

You have a lean on me but not really everyone, you even pivot on an idea of meta on me and you wanna read my posts again?
What's with Ekko who should have a much higher volume of posts and def better to read? I think even Kagura probably posted more than me, you should reread everyone equally if there is confusion about slots.

If this is a readlist, then it is super half-assed and doesn't provide much if you are town which is a less good looking look right now.
so your first open suspicion to someone in the game is actually just someone who suspected u. cool

Status
Not open for further replies.