Status
Not open for further replies.
So irritating, I do enjoy this post. Can you please stop responding lmao this will never end. Like rant without quoting me
Do you gain POWER of people ignore you? I hear that SOME have been BLESSED by the gods of they complete the trials. I want to play with you darling. Is that so much to ask? You EXCITE me solely be our love is FORBIDDEN since you are for beneath me.

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
Honestly I have no idea how that proposal was taken as me saying Muugen might be bulletproof.

So, first, I'm apparently defending Muugen because I was speculating that he could have been framed by mafia to be put on the council.
-----Note here: I have also advocated that Muugen be regarded as scum and lynched if he doesn't provide us much substance later on in the day phase.

Second, I proposed investigating him, but that was shot down again cause they said that the investigation could be tampered with. So I suggested just shooting him and getting it over with.
However, this was perceived as me baiting a vig shot cause I was apparently insinuating that Muugen was bulletproof. Which I'm not sure how.

I've been clarifying this for the better part of an hour now. Maybe more.

By no means have I been fence sitting on Muugen, Dest. I have explicitly said:
1) He should be looked at more, and if he fails to contribute further, then lynching him would be better.
2) He can be investigated as well if we want him to be.
3) We can shoot him too if we doubt the investigations.

Honestly I've taken a firm stance on what to do with Muugen throughout the discussions about him.
Wait did you suggest Muugen or Midnight? I thought it was Midnight you suggested it about.

Bad? Why? What would you like me to do? Read 400 pages in the few hours I've been awake? Do you want me to iso 50+ players so I can have cases for each one? Right now I'm doing some initial vetting to see what direction I need to go in. What are you doing? A nobody interjecting with the QUEEN just to say pointless drivel. Give me a read, a direction, and maybe I'll be inclined to look that way. But if not, you are not worthy of my time.
just bad.
bad name too, what happened to the 'er' the personality was changed with it too

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Ohogogogo you are dropping the Muugen case? Now you wish for him to be blessed in the LIGHT? Why must you defend your evil companion so shamelessly in the public's eye?
The only light he will ever be blessed in at this point is the light of the god of the weebs.

Yeah, I've discussed it enough at this point. I'd like to move on to something else as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.