Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
So, first, I'm apparently defending Muugen because I was speculating that he could have been framed by mafia to be put on the council.
-----Note here: I have also advocated that Muugen be regarded as scum and lynched if he doesn't provide us much substance later on in the day phase.

Second, I proposed investigating him, but that was shot down again cause they said that the investigation could be tampered with. So I suggested just shooting him and getting it over with.
However, this was perceived as me baiting a vig shot cause I was apparently insinuating that Muugen was bulletproof. Which I'm not sure how.

I've been clarifying this for the better part of an hour now. Maybe more
Yes but Lind, Mango is just one person. You're at no risk of being lynched here. Hence my question. I don't see why the pressure you've been under here had led to this response. It strikes me as disproportionate. If it's a bad day or whatever, I do not wish to pry, and as someone who often has to repeat himself ad nauseum I can understand the emotion to an extent, but... I don't think this level of defence is due.

Ratchet

β€Ž
if I specify them and there's scum among those people don't you think they'll try to fix them??
Yeah, Al, that's not good enough. Can you give me a bit more here please? Calling out scummy behaviour isn't a bad thing, if they immediately course correct that looks worse on them as a result, would you not agree? This isn't a valid response. It's illogical.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎡 ✨✨✨
β€Ž
I wasn't paying much attention in these recent pages. Honestly the pages were accumulating so fast. What did he do?

Have your reads progressed over the course of the day?
Not much. But from the recent events, my thoughts on Flower have worsened. Definitely don't see her being town this game.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
that's the point, nothing.
Ah okay. Uh, he does seem a bit more laid back than usual honestly.

Yes but Lind, Mango is just one person. You're at no risk of being lynched here. Hence my question. I don't see why the pressure you've been under here had led to this response. It strikes me as disproportionate. If it's a bad day or whatever, I do not wish to pry, and as someone who often has to repeat himself ad nauseum I can understand the emotion to an extent, but... I don't think this level of defence is due.
Eh well, I think it was more than just Mango. It felt like I was battling an army here, but you're probably right. Maybe the fatigue of being here for hours, catching up to pages, and more has made me overblow my circumstance.

I'm just going to take a break I guess.

Ratchet

β€Ž
@Fujishiro it really is the context of you posts. I get a more carefree, bs'ing way through vibe from you, then I typically get from you when you are town. I feel there is no real true scum hunting from you, or interest in pushing the game forward. I'm sorry but I feel you lack content.
Eh, could the same not be said for me? It's a huge game, almost impossible to keep up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.