Status
Not open for further replies.
Its alright, why do you feel like I need to be lynched?
here
vote lynch Fujitora

He admitted it's not how he usually plays, being very much active but contributing nothing, interactions are mostly with midnight, ekko, and other over meaningless cases and some useless ass interactions

statistically, saying I am changing my play-style means u r scum 98% of times - borto Et al- 2021

I said earlier, that I felt like he was trying to lure me into something. That something being debating/arguing with him, which I do not want to do this game, so I can keep it a nice, fun and peaceful game.
Bruh, thats all got to say.

Talking/Debating with people is the name of the game.

You say I’m being carefree and not trying to advance the game and yet you scum read me for trying to talk to you?

It's a bit concerning that Ekkologix isn't trying to push anyone with any consistent effort. They merely snipe here, or wish people were trying over there.

I also do not see my partner Ral here. I wonder where they may be.

Well my suggestion was basically to not just only vote your town reads for the council but to also vote your scum reads, it will give more room for discussion between councils and possible attempt from them to try to manipulate the council. I feel like it's more rewarding this way then just simply voting for your town reads
Why is this guy town again

Status
Not open for further replies.