Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Eh well, I think it was more than just Mango. It felt like I was battling an army here, but you're probably right. Maybe the fatigue of being here for hours, catching up to pages, and more has made me overblow my circumstance.

I'm just going to take a break I guess.
Yes! Man, these type of games WILL burn you out fast if you let it get away from you a bit. Trust me there is going to be so much BS and frustrating shit you'll have a much better time just looking after yourself a little and engaging to the level you're happy with. It's why I made a point towards @Kagura Za Warudo about not letting people decide whether you're "carrying weight" or not when you've clearly been here - they don't get to decide your fun for you. I dunno if you've eaten yet, but get some crumpets, some fine tea, and let yourself kick back a bit. When you're back in thread, you'll have a much more refreshed outlook, I promise.

@Fujishiro it really is the context of you posts. I get a more carefree, bs'ing way through vibe from you, then I typically get from you when you are town. I feel there is no real true scum hunting from you, or interest in pushing the game forward. I'm sorry but I feel you lack content.
I think I did my share of scum hunting and contribution honestly, gave reads and opposed an easy lynch in MUU because i believe hes probably town.

So I dont see what you mean here. Believe I did more that more than my share.

You have people like Sallucion just coasting by and you give them a pass yet somehow when I don’t go 200% all the time im sus. I think its weird selective reading from you.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Yes! Man, these type of games WILL burn you out fast if you let it get away from you a bit. Trust me there is going to be so much BS and frustrating shit you'll have a much better time just looking after yourself a little and engaging to the level you're happy with. It's why I made a point towards @Kagura Za Warudo about not letting people decide whether you're "carrying weight" or not when you've clearly been here - they don't get to decide your fun for you. I dunno if you've eaten yet, but get some crumpets, some fine tea, and let yourself kick back a bit. When you're back in thread, you'll have a much more refreshed outlook, I promise.
Amen.

@ConquistadoR @Kiwipom @Juliet @Ryu Kishi @MonkeyD.Luffy @Random Asshole @Wanji CUCKSMOKE @Yae @Rej @T-Pein™ @Dr_Professor83 @Noctis @Rhea Calliope @Arondight @Sallucion @RayanOO @Zolo @Nana @Michelle @Naomi @Salah WG @Ral

I know you guys might have other things going on right now, I am just tagging you guys to remind you about the game and see if you have any input you would like to share. Sorry if I bothered any of you.
Forgot about the game tbh
Is there any summary i can check?

Status
Not open for further replies.