General & Others Why titles don't mean anything in mangas and how Mihawk title isn't valid.

I've seen a lot of people considering stuff like reputations and also titles when It comes to mangas and this also applies to One Piece.
People says that Shanks can't be stronger than Mihawk just for the title.
I am really curious to know if people who says that have ever read a manga in their life or even if they know how reputation works.
In every single manga titles exists just to be debunked.
I can do several examples.
Let's take in consideration Vinland saga and Mushoku Tensei, two really different works so that you can't complain.
In Vinland Saga, a manga who talks about vikings and Warriors, we have a character called Thorkell, he's considered the strongest Viking and Warrior.

But what does Thorkell himself think about "strongest" as a title?

"Strongest Is something you can become, the world's a big place".
He's right about It.
Also, he's considered the strongest warrior even though he lost to Thorfinn (tue main character) and EVERYONE knows It.
He even says It himself.

Also Thorkell admitted that there was someone stronger than him, Thors.

So he has the title of the strongest even though he lost to someone and even though he admits to be Inferior to an other someone.

Now with Mushoku Tensei.
In Mushoku Tensei there's literally a table with the names of the strongest beings in the world and there's even an order, from 7th to 1st strongest.

Just going by titles Orsted should be the 2nd strongest in the series during that time, but he's actually comfirmed to be stronger than the one considered the strongest.
So titles debunked again.
Just you wait Mihawk stans, titles exists to be debunked and Shanks's hype Is higher than ever.

:cheers:

“Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.”
If you don't want a trolling answer then don't post stupid things.
Zoro one day being the strongest swordsman in the world doesn't relate with Mihawk.
Zoro has to the strongest? Ok.
Where Is It written that he can't get the title indirectly by defeating someone who defeated Mihawk?
Or Is losing one duel against someone make you lose your world's strongest swordsman title?
I don't think so.
Mihawk can totally be weaker than Shanks in a fight, he's the strongest swordsman because he has the strongest sword, the Yoru.

Except the title is the dream of one of the main cast and oda wouldn't give him a fake dream
So unless you think zoro gonna whup shanks ass instead stfu
The topic debunks Mihawk being the strongest, doesn't change that Zoro Will be the strongest swordsman in the world.
He'll be the strongest swordsman after he defeats the Gorosei, since WG Is the last enemy.