General & Others Why titles don't mean anything in mangas and how Mihawk title isn't valid.

Ah yes the legendary mangaka Oda who wrote both Kingdom and One Piece into the same universe.
What's wrong with a lot of you talking about Kingdom when my topic doesn't?
Couldn't expect more from zorostans, they don't even read the post or their reading abilities are so low to confuse a manga with another one.
Also my topic explain how this happens in different mangas, I can even take other works.
This Is how japanese mangas works, title being debunked Is just like having a tsundere or a cold badass character in the manga, it's a common pattern.
Post automatically merged:

Didn't read past the title. :ohreally:
Okamaji will never be a King much less commander level. :kuzanshut:
At least you admit that you didn't read.

What's wrong with a lot of you talking about Kingdom when my topic doesn't?
Couldn't expect more from zorostans, they don't even read the post or their reading abilities are so low to confuse a manga with another one.
Also my topic explain how this happens in different mangas, I can even take other works.
This Is how japanese mangas works, title being debunked Is just like having a tsundere or a cold badass character in the manga, it's a common pattern.
So you are arguing that Oda wrote both Vinland Saga and OP?

Mihawk and Zoro could cut the moon in half in their final fight and all that would mean to some people is that logically this must mean that [insert character they think is stronger than Mihawk or Zoro] can therefore cut the planet in half. Their feats literally don't matter to their haters, since they just will shift the goalpost every time on what is considered impressive or not.

For now? You Mihawk downplayers got no fucking excuse for Shanks, the "Hakiman" never unlocking a black blade. Unless Oda explains otherwise, Mihawk, a black blade user, is stronger than Shanks, a swrod fighter and haki user by default. Deal with it. The guys only two combat interactions in the setting thus far were both using his sword Gryphon. Clashing with Whitebeard and blocking Akainus attack.

Mihawk and Zoro could cut the moon in half in their final fight and all that would mean to some people is that logically this must mean that [insert character they think is stronger than Mihawk or Zoro] can therefore cut the planet in half. Their feats literally don't matter to their haters, since they just will shift the goalpost every time on what is considered impressive or not.

For now? You Mihawk downplayers got no fucking excuse for Shanks, the "Hakiman" never unlocking a black blade. Unless Oda explains otherwise, Mihawk, a black blade user, is stronger than Shanks, a swrod fighter and haki user by default. Deal with it. The guys only two combat interactions in the setting thus far were both using his sword Gryphon. Clashing with Whitebeard and blocking Akainus attack.
Funnily enough, every single feat that is accomplished by Zoro, Shanks, or any other swordsman is a Mihawk feat. Being the strongest means that you can do anything that other swordsman can do.

Funnily enough, every single feat that is accomplished by Zoro, Shanks, or any other swordsman is a Mihawk feat. Being the strongest means that you can do anything that other swordsman can do.
Yeah, pretty much. The only other sword characters that Mihawk COULD be seen as weaker than is people before his time. Ryuma could have been stronger. Xebec could have been a black blade user for all we know. From what I understand, Mihawk has never been referred to as histories strongest swordman, so there could have been people that were stronger in the past. But currently? He stands at the top.

If Shanks was stronger than Mihawk, Zoro would have set him as his goal to surpass.

Last edited:
Yeah, pretty much. The only other sword characters that Mihawk COULD be seen as weaker as is people before his time. Ryuma could have been stronger. Xebec could have been a black blade user for all we know. From what I understand, Mihawk has never been referred to as histories strongest swordman, so there could have been people that were stronger in the past. But currently? He stands at the top.

If Shanks was stronger than himMihawk, Zoro would have set him as his goal to surpass.
I still dont understand why people believe Mihawk is top 1 Swordsman all time.... But yeah I agree entirely

I've seen a lot of people considering stuff like reputations and also titles when It comes to mangas and this also applies to One Piece.
People says that Shanks can't be stronger than Mihawk just for the title.
I am really curious to know if people who says that have ever read a manga in their life or even if they know how reputation works.
In every single manga titles exists just to be debunked.
I can do several examples.
Let's take in consideration Vinland saga and Mushoku Tensei, two really different works so that you can't complain.
In Vinland Saga, a manga who talks about vikings and Warriors, we have a character called Thorkell, he's considered the strongest Viking and Warrior.

But what does Thorkell himself think about "strongest" as a title?

"Strongest Is something you can become, the world's a big place".
He's right about It.
Also, he's considered the strongest warrior even though he lost to Thorfinn (tue main character) and EVERYONE knows It.
He even says It himself.

Also Thorkell admitted that there was someone stronger than him, Thors.

So he has the title of the strongest even though he lost to someone and even though he admits to be Inferior to an other someone.

Now with Mushoku Tensei.
In Mushoku Tensei there's literally a table with the names of the strongest beings in the world and there's even an order, from 7th to 1st strongest.

Just going by titles Orsted should be the 2nd strongest in the series during that time, but he's actually comfirmed to be stronger than the one considered the strongest.
So titles debunked again.
Just you wait Mihawk stans, titles exists to be debunked and Shanks's hype Is higher than ever.

:cheers:
ZBS after ZKK and before ZBM confirmed. :cheers: