General & Others Why titles don't mean anything in mangas and how Mihawk title isn't valid.

Yeah, pretty much. The only other sword characters that Mihawk COULD be seen as weaker than is people before his time. Ryuma could have been stronger. Xebec could have been a black blade user for all we know. From what I understand, Mihawk has never been referred to as histories strongest swordman, so there could have been people that were stronger in the past. But currently? He stands at the top.

If Shanks was stronger than himMihawk, Zoro would have set him as his goal to surpass.
Man if Xebec is black blade user . All hell would break loose

The agenda would be through the moon

Just you wait Mihawk stans, titles exists to be debunked and Shanks's hype Is higher than ever.
Love how everyone forgets that Mihawk’s title is basically Zoro’s dream… So if Mihawk’s title isn’t valid then Zoro’s dream isn’t valid

right? Zoro is the only strawhats who will not accomplish his dream simply because YOU can’t accept the power scaling

okay. You know, if Mihawk’s title isn’t valid, Zoro could always just beat Shanks instead

There is one big difference here.

One thing is a character saying the other is the strongest. This is character perspective. Like Gin back at Baratie though Krieg was the Word's Strongest (even after his 5 thousand ships fleet got chased by a single man called Mihawk).

The other thing is MANGA squared panels. Which is pretty much the manga perspective or at least whole world perspective. Way deeper, way more weight on those titles.

Let's recap:

Luffy in gear 4 post katakuri gets one shot by Kaido the WSC in their first encounter

Vista without his swords being kokutos, without using named attacks even CoA wasn't one shot by Mihawk

According to zoro fans , mihawk>kaido
:mihugh:

Even gear 4 Luffy post katakuri should be stronger than Vista

Basically logic doesn't work with those wankers and kaido's title is the rumor and not mihawk's
:vistalaugh:

Yikes, it seems like I'm the only one who's actually read all three of Kingdom, Vinland Saga and Mushoku Tensei properly in this forum.

For the case of Thorkell, yes, man is considered the strongest Viking alive after Thors but then Thors died way too soon in the series

Thorkell is physically stronger but Thors is overall a better fighter than Thorkell is. And Thorkell didn't really "lost" his duel against Thorfinn. Man was trying to test Thorfinn's growth. We all know that Thorkell would smacks the fuck out of Thorfinn.

That's like saying Renpa "lost" against Mougou in Kingdom.

Yet he did this

The moment Renpa gets mad, he took Mougou's arm off.

Renpa decided to cease fire with Mougou because he knows that he can't win against Mougou's army.

But Renpa was still fine and even clashed with Shin (the MC) and broke all of his bones.

For Orsted, maybe full power Orsted can beat Laplace in a fight but Laplace the Technique God is more of a powerful being than Orsted are. As Laplace's title stated, his techniques are probably better than Orsted the Dragon God. I mean Laplace was the one who created the Seven Great World Powers system after all.

I think this brings up an interesting discussion of In-Universe rules VS an author's intentions.

In-Universe it makes sense that Mihawk's title is something similar to Roger's or Kaido's, where he being the WSS is more of a consensus reached by the world at large due to his feats, rather than it being some kinf of "official" title earned through certain rules or a tournament or being passed down or whatever.

But ultimately, if Oda says he is the WSS, then he is the WSS.

Zoro wants the title.
He want to be recognized as the strongest swordsman in the world.
Wanting the title and being recognized ≠ wanting to be It in actuality.
:cheers:
No zoro wants to actually be the strongest, thats his promise to kuina

You either cant read or you are being disingenuous af
Post automatically merged:

If you don't want a trolling answer then don't post stupid things.
Ah good you were "just trolling"

Lmao is this the best pro-Shanks argument that you lot have? :suresure:
Hakiman shit cant be used anymore after the latest development of zoro, so them resorting to retarded and desperate arguments is to be expected to some degree

So you are arguing that Oda wrote both Vinland Saga and OP?
No, I am arguing that titles in every manga exists to be debunked.
You all taking my thread without considering other stuff.
Remember this: world governament Is the last enemy.
Remember this: Zoro won't fight Mihawk After Luffy defeats WG, since WG is the last enemy.
Remember also this: there's a Gorosei with a sword.
Do 2+2 my dear Lolo fan

You are the reason democracy does not work.
Nope, since demorcracy say Mihawk > Shanks. :seriously:

No, I am arguing that titles in every manga exists to be debunked.
You all taking my thread without considering other stuff.
Remember this: world governament Is the last enemy.
Remember this: Zoro won't fight Mihawk After Luffy defeats WG, since WG is the last enemy.
Remember also this: there's a Gorosei with a sword.
Do 2+2 my dear Grandmaster Zoro fan

Nope, since demorcracy say Mihawk > Shanks. :seriously:
Double L
First of all other manga are irrelevant… ever read OPM? He is OPM….
Second of all you insulted Pooth

Ah good you were "just trolling"
Yup. My serious argument Is that WG Is the last enemy and there's a F*cking swordsman among Gorosei.
Zoro will find out a swordsman stronger than Mihawk, the Gorosei, and will defeat him confirming he's the strongest swordsman in the world.
That's what I genuely believe.
Mihawk being known as the strongest doesn't mean he Is It the Gorosei never came out searching for the title.
The world's a huge Place and Mihawk's title got already discussed in Zoro's novels and Shanks wasn't taken in consideration just because according to marine didn't show that much swordplay..
Lmao

In-Universe it makes sense that Mihawk's title is something similar to Roger's or Kaido's, where he being the WSS is more of a consensus reached by the world at large due to his feats, rather than it being some kinf of "official" title earned through certain rules or a tournament or being passed down or whatever
And that's what It Is according to Zoro's novel since his title was questioned.
His title Is based on people consensus and if the people would have thought that Zoro's feat against Pica was better tthananything Mihawk displayed then Zoro would have already been considered the strongest swordsman in the world.
Of course this wasn't the case since Mihawk has probably a lot of background feats which puts him clearly >>>>>>>>> Zoro at dressrosa and marines know It.

Thorkell is physically stronger but Thors is overall a better fighter than Thorkell is. And Thorkell didn't really "lost" his duel against Thorfinn. Man was trying to test Thorfinn's growth. We all know that Thorkell would smacks the fuck out of Thorfinn.
Thorkell can win against Thorfinn 7/10 times.
Doesn't change the fact that he lost that duel according to him.
And even though he got defeated he was still considered the strongest.

ah the same clown who tried to use commercials to make a point about l.anji and zoro rivals :gokulaugh:
At least commercials pushs Oda to consider their rivalry and put them close since the fight Zoro vs Sanji Is = money. :cheers:

Funnily enough, every single feat that is accomplished by Zoro, Shanks, or any other swordsman is a Mihawk feat. Being the strongest means that you can do anything that other swordsman can do.
Nope, It doesn't work like that.
If Zoro displays better feats than Mihawk he Will already be considered the strongest, according to Zoro's novel.
He doesn't Need to defeat Mihawk, but of course would be anti-climatic if Zoro doesn't defeat anyone to take the title and Just displays an Amazing cutting feat.
The feat that Zoro has in his mind Is defeating Mihawk, what you all don't get is that Mihawk being weaker than other swordsmen doesn't change Zoro being the strongest one day.

Lmao is this the best pro-Shanks argument that you lot have? :suresure:
Nah. Shanks has his guns.

Last edited: