Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

I was scum reading him and still am. I wanna know what his thoughts are after he catches up.

However, he's been extremely straightforward and stubborn on his opinions and so, for that, my scum read has reduced a little. I assume as scum he'd be a little flexible. Still overall read would be scum lean.
What makes you suspect him?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
I've got a tinfoil here guys, if UwU is Alex Jones, and he keeps talking about the Deep State mafia, do you think Novas would make Illuminati role into a GF for this Deepstate Mafia he keeps talking about?

Or would that simply be too obvious?

I think it would make for a hillarious setting though

@ConquistadoR @Kiwipom @Juliet @Ryu Kishi @MonkeyD.Luffy @Random Asshole @Wanji CUCKSMOKE @Yae @Rej @T-Peinβ„’ @Dr_Professor83 @Noctis @Rhea Calliope @Arondight @Sallucion @RayanOO @Zolo @Nana @Michelle @Naomi @Salah WG @Ral

I know you guys might have other things going on right now, I am just tagging you guys to remind you about the game and see if you have any input you would like to share. Sorry if I bothered any of you.
Trying to keep up with reads and not having to yolo my vote in the end.

Flower claims leadership of town, but not sure if I trust such kindness :sus:

Fuji seems to be another target, but I'm getting weird scum vibes from you too, Zemmi :sanmoji:

I'm town btw.

D

Dragomir

I believe there was a person who said before a post I read that Usopp just said I don't want to vote for someone on council, I forgot who made it.

Then there was a post by Usopp that bugged me, along with the council post there. Saying him being on council didn't bother him or how he got there but his play did.

@Naomi I am more concerned actually when a person seems to have read the entire thread but has had virtually no presence in it, because that means they could have someone filling them in.
Naomi's fine. That's how she plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.