Status
Not open for further replies.
Likely because you performed beyond expectation in a smaller game, and your performance in the other much larger game was nor rememberable. I can't even recall what you had in the special, but not just you a lot of people, so it's nothing personal. I'm sorry if you think it is.
I play better in smaller games since it's more easier for me to catch up and read everything in one day. That shouldn't have been a concern for you since large games not everything can be read.

I have been wondering if scum are the ones who are putting my name up there for not being active since I am normally not an active player.
again,, it's not about inactivity. I don't know who pointed that out, I know u don't post a lot regardless of alignment, but as town you most probably would have a found a flaw in someone's posts already, and more aggressive towards someone already, but you haven't done that.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
this post scored as bad post in the awful-best scale

to a good degree yes I belive it, not 100% though, going in circles about it is not going to lead us anywhere now so

no I didn't see any post by gambit, that's the point, he is very active as town, but they just pointed out he hasn't posted anything at all that's not just inactivity lol, so case closed for now.

scummy
Interesting point. That's good information thanks :)

I never played with Gambit before I think.

Or I played one time and he was inactive.

Did you play a lot of games with him to know this? If so it may be a solid take on his alignment.

Good morning sweet Naomi!

Were you able to see some beautiful dreams?

Did you have any visions of who the scums are?

Hmmm had a sleepless night, but did mention my scum list

still sus bey,t-pin,misty,nick,ratchet on that list

Your leader cannot tell you everything. But your leader has been a leader, Ultra has been messed with somehow and several accusations have been thrown around.

Do not give up!
someone targeted ultra?

Status
Not open for further replies.