Status
Not open for further replies.
Unable to build your own case, so you are looking to jump on the reasoning of others. I've bad news for you: no one is voting for me, and you will have to build your own case, "drowl."
Well I didn't read the thread but if you would have read it sir, you would've known Muugen voted for you and I have voted for Muugen with him being on top of my scum list.

So what's his case on you?

my vote isn’t on you tiff.
Ah, well, there you go, @Bortolomeo
Well I didn't read the thread but if you would have read it sir, you would've known Muugen voted for you and I have voted for Muugen with him being on top of my scum list.

So what's his case on you?
? :
my vote isn’t on you tiff.
Everything; not as simple as reading the last page every time I check this thread :lusalty:

Need summary, but also know lynch is end-day result and scum will pay either way :beckmoji:
Mmmm. I recognize your name. You're from OLF? Well, then take it from NF's Player of the Year 2021 (though I'm not getting the title this year since Ratchet has obviously had the best year), that you aren't expected to read through the thread that moves this fast. You should only look over actions that have occurred (linked on the first page) and interact with people. By the time you catch up (unless you skim), you will be behind. Just come into the thread and speak to people, even if you know nothing. As you read, you will catch up.

Mmmm. I recognize your name. You're from OLF? Well, then take it from NF's Player of the Year 2021 (though I'm not getting the title this year since Ratchet has obviously had the best year), that you aren't expected to read through the thread that moves this fast. You should only look over actions that have occurred (linked on the first page) and interact with people. By the time you catch up (unless you skim), you will be behind. Just come into the thread and speak to people, even if you know nothing. As you read, you will catch up.
Good shit :myman:ty

Status
Not open for further replies.