Status
Not open for further replies.
id have to search for them it was more so his beginning shade post towards me this cycle i dek believe we chatted d0 i dont believe his "scum" read on me is genuine, feels more like ill conceived opinion based off of what the others were/are stating about me making council.

the issue with al is hes posting one liners passively constantly stating to put me on the chop block yet not doing it himself has asked others to vote me yet never placed a vote me idk if he has since last but hes really push for me but slow rolling his own actions given i am his #1 read i'd genuinely like to see more push from and just the others in general who joined the train without actually taking any real action only , baba and ultra seem to have some balls here. its just a lot of gameplay fro him im seeing that im not liking

i felt like his role was originally MuuBa with his first post telling me to git gud and calling me a pleb
He is doing same.to me

Always calling me.scum, never going through it

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
I'm on PC now, let's get cracking. First things first, Alibaba/Blue. He's so scummy that it hurts.

First of all, the constant focus on my mason claim:
We all agree that this is bad. It's fine to have doubt on my claim but making it your priority is not okay and an absolute waste of time. His only scum reads are me, my mason partner–Yae–and Muugen. The first two are sus as hell on their own and the third is equally bad because everyone's been suspecting Muugen. This is such an unoriginal read and reeks of piggybacking. I get agreeing with others on a player, but when your scum reads are two near-confirmed townies and a consensus suspect, that looks really bad. It strongly comes across as if he's struggling for content and an actual legit read. Additionally, he piggybacked off of the consensus suspicion against me on D0 just the same way he did for Muugen.

It's an out of nowhere read that dude never once mentioned a single time before and never bothered interacting with me. It's just a "hey, here's who I suspect" type of read and nothing else. Where's the actual hunting? Nowhere to be found. Same thing he did with Muu.

Next, you have his horrendous reaction to Beky's pressuring:
There's more but I think that's enough. Y'all can go read it in full yourselves. I don't really care for the slip he made. I don't even know what the supposed slip is. @Adam 🍎 I'ma need you to clarify that. What concerns me here is his reaction. Beky votes him up, says he slipped and Alibaba immediately cracks. He omgus'ed Beky without hesitation and lost his marbles over it. A townie would know that they didn't slip and wouldn't be so flustered over something that's not true. They certainly wouldn't omgus their accuser immediately like that. That's just not the natural reaction. What would be is confusion and looking to clarify with the accuser on what was said since there was probably a misunderstanding. But Blue's instinct is to suspect Beky back and basically call him a liar liar, pants on fire. It looks to me that scum Blue who became intensely aware of him slipping and is going to great lengths to thwart his accuser cause from his perspective, he knows it could very well be true.

@Ratchet this is why I find Alibaba's reaction to be bad.
Yeah reminds me of when I was Pro town indie in DN's game.

Sorry bro but scum Ali goes MIA.

And I find it strange that you haven't learned that by now.

Fuji's game is the only recent one where I was scum and I went MIA.

D

Dragomir

How does it make him look worse?
Because Muugen's biggest combatant is now silenced which now greatly reduces his chances of getting lynched in this phase. He could very well be framed too, but yeah, it makes Muugen look worse. Scum silenced Ultra and that scum is either framing Muu or it's his buddies trying to save him. Could have been Muu himself but I don't think that's as likely as the other two.

Worst

Custom title
β€Ž
I'm on PC now, let's get cracking. First things first, Alibaba/Blue. He's so scummy that it hurts.

First of all, the constant focus on my mason claim:
We all agree that this is bad. It's fine to have doubt on my claim but making it your priority is not okay and an absolute waste of time. His only scum reads are me, my mason partner–Yae–and Muugen. The first two are sus as hell on their own and the third is equally bad because everyone's been suspecting Muugen. This is such an unoriginal read and reeks of piggybacking. I get agreeing with others on a player, but when your scum reads are two near-confirmed townies and a consensus suspect, that looks really bad. It strongly comes across as if he's struggling for content and an actual legit read. Additionally, he piggybacked off of the consensus suspicion against me on D0 just the same way he did for Muugen.

It's an out of nowhere read that dude never once mentioned a single time before and never bothered interacting with me. It's just a "hey, here's who I suspect" type of read and nothing else. Where's the actual hunting? Nowhere to be found. Same thing he did with Muu.

Next, you have his horrendous reaction to Beky's pressuring:
There's more but I think that's enough. Y'all can go read it in full yourselves. I don't really care for the slip he made. I don't even know what the supposed slip is. @Adam 🍎 I'ma need you to clarify that. What concerns me here is his reaction. Beky votes him up, says he slipped and Alibaba immediately cracks. He omgus'ed Beky without hesitation and lost his marbles over it. A townie would know that they didn't slip and wouldn't be so flustered over something that's not true. They certainly wouldn't omgus their accuser immediately like that. That's just not the natural reaction. What would be is confusion and looking to clarify with the accuser on what was said since there was probably a misunderstanding. But Blue's instinct is to suspect Beky back and basically call him a liar liar, pants on fire. It looks to me that scum Blue who became intensely aware of him slipping and is going to great lengths to thwart his accuser cause from his perspective, he knows it could very well be true.

@Ratchet this is why I find Alibaba's reaction to be bad.

i agree with this, i wont comment the first part, but to me also his reaction on Adam's push felt forced

Status
Not open for further replies.