Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m way behind again and probably not going to be able to catch up until night. So if anything major happened worth reading just point me to that. I tried to catch up from less behind than this on D0 and it was impossible.

partner

show me the posts of him that u dont like

from my pov so far his posts did read rather unfiltered and he sounds like town

u sure u dont just omgus him rn?

im tired
id have to search for them it was more so his beginning shade post towards me this cycle i dek believe we chatted d0 i dont believe his "scum" read on me is genuine, feels more like ill conceived opinion based off of what the others were/are stating about me making council.

the issue with al is hes posting one liners passively constantly stating to put me on the chop block yet not doing it himself has asked others to vote me yet never placed a vote me idk if he has since last but hes really push for me but slow rolling his own actions given i am his #1 read i'd genuinely like to see more push from and just the others in general who joined the train without actually taking any real action only , baba and ultra seem to have some balls here. its just a lot of gameplay fro him im seeing that im not liking

i felt like his role was originally MuuBa with his first post telling me to git gud and calling me a pleb

Well, it's Friday evening at 5, and I have begun drinking. So players may either join me in drunk Weebs or get dibs on being lynched. The choice is their own.

D

Dragomir

I'm on PC now, let's get cracking. First things first, Alibaba/Blue. He's so scummy that it hurts.

First of all, the constant focus on my mason claim:
I think Drago was too eager to claim Mason.

D0, no pressure to be lynched.

I don't buy it that he's Town
I see.

It also reminded me of him claiming miller in ToS with no danger to him.

Or when Flower claimed L in DN's Mafia game.

When a player is too eager to prove himself as Town I really find it fishy.
It's mostly because Town should only provide proof when they're at risk at being lynched.

I find that scum is more eager to "prove" themselves faster.
Besides Drago naturally I sus his supposed "Mason" partner Yae and Muu too.

And those are my three sus. Should I tag nova or smth because of that punishment stuff?
Muj I think he's getting a surgery right now so we dropped ot for now simce he can't defend himself I think.

As for Drago he has that Mason stuff bht he hasn't done anything besides that. Still we're not sure if tgere's any merit in diacussing in mason claim. But pressuring him a bit should be ok.
We all agree that this is bad. It's fine to have doubt on my claim but making it your priority is not okay and an absolute waste of time. His only scum reads are me, my mason partner–Yae–and Muugen. The first two are sus as hell on their own and the third is equally bad because everyone's been suspecting Muugen. This is such an unoriginal read and reeks of piggybacking. I get agreeing with others on a player, but when your scum reads are two near-confirmed townies and a consensus suspect, that looks really bad. It strongly comes across as if he's struggling for content and an actual legit read. Additionally, he piggybacked off of the consensus suspicion against me on D0 just the same way he did for Muugen.
Ok I still didm't caught up but Drago seems scummy with the way he's playing so far..

Also @Ratchet Don't tell me you sleep less than 4h?

I actually slept like 5h this past night ahahah
It's an out of nowhere read that dude never once mentioned a single time before and never bothered interacting with me. It's just a "hey, here's who I suspect" type of read and nothing else. Where's the actual hunting? Nowhere to be found. Same thing he did with Muu.

Next, you have his horrendous reaction to Beky's pressuring:
Vote lynch Blue

what a slip
We got one scum here
I saw you delete/edit that post
So? I do it all the time in every game.

Either because I wanted clarify what I said, correct some errors or wanted to ask another thing after all.
You arent allowed to edit or delete posts
And that justifies the vote how?
I voted because you slipped. Deleted post was after
First voted because I edited, now it's because of a supposed slip no one can see.
I said what a slip when i voted
Yes and you not saying what.

How about you stop being sneaky and getcout with it?

Beating around the bush is not looking good for you
I think it works perfectly well considering how jumpy you are
Here it is.

Doing the same as you did to Ultra.

Thank you for clarifying.
Actually it is way different.

You are scum
Lying is not Town you know.
Tell me the slip.
It's ok. You can let it go now :)

You tried
Keep digging that hole lmao i am no rush
Fynny how you're digging your own by beating around the bush.

You can go on
Blue i already pointed out the slip in the quote. It is your wording.

But your reaction is 5 times bigger scum tell than the post
Still beating around the bush.
There's more but I think that's enough. Y'all can go read it in full yourselves. I don't really care for the slip he made. I don't even know what the supposed slip is. @Adam 🍎 I'ma need you to clarify that. What concerns me here is his reaction. Beky votes him up, says he slipped and Alibaba immediately cracks. He omgus'ed Beky without hesitation and lost his marbles over it. A townie would know that they didn't slip and wouldn't be so flustered over something that's not true. They certainly wouldn't omgus their accuser immediately like that. That's just not the natural reaction. What would be is confusion and looking to clarify with the accuser on what was said since there was probably a misunderstanding. But Blue's instinct is to suspect Beky back and basically call him a liar liar, pants on fire. It looks to me that scum Blue who became intensely aware of him slipping and is going to great lengths to thwart his accuser cause from his perspective, he knows it could very well be true.

@Ratchet this is why I find Alibaba's reaction to be bad.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Because I quoted it and asked Flower about it yesterday while she was on and she never quoted me back with an answer. She never mentioned me as a scum read once before that so it was very pingy.
I think I remember that situation and your post about it yesterday.

Got it thanks.

I was wondering how much discussion 10 people could have for NPs to last 48h if they were all like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.