Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
You're acting as if I should know exactly how you play as town and scum. The only thing I know about you is that you fluff and talk about waifus regardless of alignment.
That's... disappointing

But other people described it. You can take into consideration them if you don't want to listen to me.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ale-the-last-weeb.20957/page-509#post-2401805

Nick, are you being serious or sarcastic?

It's possible. Last weebs they didn't.

Okay? How does this affect Ekko being scummy with his sudden switch of opinion on you?
Because you pressured people into voting your leader? You don't think scum would follow you out of pressure if you're deadset on a lynch? Your leader keeps telling you to watch out for sheep like those since D0. Scum Ekko would only get accused of having TMI if he didn't follow you. No scum would not follow a player who is seen as confirmed Town.

Never fear.

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
so I'll be blunt I tried vigging adam but as you guys can see he is alive and not even a failed kill attempt appeared

make what you guys want out of this info
Oh this is interesting

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
so I'll be blunt I tried vigging adam but as you guys can see he is alive and not even a failed kill attempt appeared

Normal kill correct?

D

Dragomir

Because you pressured people into voting your leader? You don't think scum would follow you out of pressure if you're deadset on a lynch? Your leader keeps telling you to watch out for sheep like those since D0. Scum Ekko would only get accused of having TMI if he didn't follow you. No scum would not follow a player who is seen as confirmed Town.

Never fear.
I never once pressured anybody into voting you. Not a single time did I tell anybody to vote you. Ekko voted you on his own accord. Yes, Flower, I understand that scum would sheep a consensus suspicion or lynch. Misty did that and her slot looks bad for it.

I remember her getting town read a lot earlier but she never stood out to me much besides a reads list I shared with Fuji that ping’d me. She’s mostly a null for me besides that and I keep seeing her town read by lots of people.

I never once pressured anybody into voting you. Not a single time did I tell anybody to vote you. Ekko voted you on his own accord. Yes, Flower, I understand that scum would sheep a consensus suspicion or lynch. Misty did that and her slot looks bad for it.
Did you forget your posts on D0 or what?

This is just...

Never fear!

Tyrant MUUGEN

ε€©δΈ‹η„‘εŒ
β€Ž

its SRM with a lot of actions going out at once - you couldve came in with more of a push on before claiming like this then again your gameplay is weak so makes sense you'd jump the gun literally.

Status
Not open for further replies.