Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
I reflected on our conversation from yesterday. I decided to pick a picture from the current artist 9the firmer artist left, but I like his Eugen more).

Local? Ah. It is how life is.
I think it's the best avy I've seen you with so far.

Her eyes are amazingly done and the way she is looking is nice :)

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
:gokulaugh:

:wonderland:

:sweat:

ah, rpg played ff7,ff8,ff9(favorite 9)

sonic racers? played that!

michell you lean scummy for some reason, beside beky using edit post to drill blue.

ah, well seen her reply/current in game thread to current discussions. will see how it progress later more! :rosismile:

Zeus is that you? :moonwalk:

:sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat:

this is creepy :lusalty:

I am thinking back on rej gamble, will need to check list/dice of people he mention. made me think switch/gamble on player he chose... sus

his gambling perhaps... :memehm:

are you some romance character???? :pepecorn:

free scum invest!

:goatasure:

:pepeke:
meant this post lmaoo

stop tagging too many ppls pls

MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹
โ€Ž
Why didnโ€™t you quote me in this lol. The way you did this makes it hard to read and hard to respond to.

It felt weird that you couldnโ€™t be bothered by my standard questions but then you turn around me and ask me one thatโ€™s similar but provides less.

Explained to me how what you just asked me is more useful than my โ€œill conceivedโ€ questions lol. And also why my questions were ill conceived/a waste of time while weโ€™re at it lol.

Also this is the post I made expanding my thoughts earlier in the phase:
you cant quote a quoted text..

not really i responded to each point separately. i already explained this so going back to it is a moot point.

i even said id stop responding on this matter and gave a tl:dr yet you all continue to harp on cause you all got nothing better.

delusional - didnt know we went back to be a bropper bitch here when have i never not been confident in myself in mafia.

i hope jimmy neutron made the cut over muuba now
Don't make me sad bish ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’™

Nothing wrong about being confident. It just doesn't add up for me. You should have known me and Zem would never vote for you to achieve a favorable position just because we go way back. That's not how we play Mafia. We all here to win muu.

Status
Not open for further replies.