Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
I reflected on our conversation from yesterday. I decided to pick a picture from the current artist 9the firmer artist left, but I like his Eugen more).

Local? Ah. It is how life is.
I think it's the best avy I've seen you with so far.

Her eyes are amazingly done and the way she is looking is nice :)

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
:gokulaugh:

:wonderland:

:sweat:

ah, rpg played ff7,ff8,ff9(favorite 9)

sonic racers? played that!

michell you lean scummy for some reason, beside beky using edit post to drill blue.

ah, well seen her reply/current in game thread to current discussions. will see how it progress later more! :rosismile:

Zeus is that you? :moonwalk:

:sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat:

this is creepy :lusalty:

I am thinking back on rej gamble, will need to check list/dice of people he mention. made me think switch/gamble on player he chose... sus

his gambling perhaps... :memehm:

are you some romance character???? :pepecorn:

free scum invest!

:goatasure:

:pepeke:
meant this post lmaoo

stop tagging too many ppls pls

Tyrant MUUGEN

ε€©δΈ‹η„‘εŒ
β€Ž
Why didn’t you quote me in this lol. The way you did this makes it hard to read and hard to respond to.

It felt weird that you couldn’t be bothered by my standard questions but then you turn around me and ask me one that’s similar but provides less.

Explained to me how what you just asked me is more useful than my β€œill conceived” questions lol. And also why my questions were ill conceived/a waste of time while we’re at it lol.

Also this is the post I made expanding my thoughts earlier in the phase:
you cant quote a quoted text..

not really i responded to each point separately. i already explained this so going back to it is a moot point.

i even said id stop responding on this matter and gave a tl:dr yet you all continue to harp on cause you all got nothing better.

delusional - didnt know we went back to be a bropper bitch here when have i never not been confident in myself in mafia.

i hope jimmy neutron made the cut over muuba now
Don't make me sad bish πŸ₯ΊπŸ’™

Nothing wrong about being confident. It just doesn't add up for me. You should have known me and Zem would never vote for you to achieve a favorable position just because we go way back. That's not how we play Mafia. We all here to win muu.

Status
Not open for further replies.