Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Don't make me sad bish πŸ₯ΊπŸ’™

Nothing wrong about being confident. It just doesn't add up for me. You should have known me and Zem would never vote for you to achieve a favorable position just because we go way back. That's not how we play Mafia. We all here to win muu.
i went to sleep and ur talking about muugen
woke up and ur talking about muugen
i left for 5 hrs and u r talking about muugen
i am back and u r talking about muugen

Well my suggestion was basically to not just only vote your town reads for the council but to also vote your scum reads, it will give more room for discussion between councils and possible attempt from them to try to manipulate the council. I feel like it's more rewarding this way then just simply voting for your town reads
:beckmoji:

Well, some men are into race-play. What can I say. It motivates them.
I think it's the best avy I've seen you with so far.

Her eyes are amazingly done and the way she is looking is nice :)
Thankfully, I've learned that the dimensions for avatars are 200x300.
@jinri talked about why drago isnt mason yet?
Not yet.

Have you pushed anyone yet. Are you hoping to get by with jabs and slights?

you cant quote a quoted text..

not really i responded to each point separately. i already explained this so going back to it is a moot point.

i even said id stop responding on this matter and gave a tl:dr yet you all continue to harp on cause you all got nothing better.
You really never have explained it to me lol. And if you’ve explained it somewhere else I’d appreciate you linking me the post.

If you did explain adequately why you’ve handled things this way I would move along but you haven’t lol. You made this entire thing, at least with me, a way bigger deal than it was ever meant to be.

AL sama

Red Haired
β€Ž
its SRM with a lot of actions going out at once - you couldve came in with more of a push on before claiming like this then again your gameplay is weak so makes sense you'd jump the gun literally.
you're so clueless bro

I'll tell you after the game cause its not game related

Status
Not open for further replies.