Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
β€Ž
Do failed kills show up in WUs? If not then it could be a lot of other things like BP and stuff like that.

Not sure why you went for Ability Negation specifically.
You are wrong ffs.
A bullet proof block will show in the write up as failed kill, even a roleblock or rolestop.
An ability negation would not let that ability enter the action sequence. That's just the idea behind that.
It actually doesn't have to be an ability/action negation, it could be a complete role negation.

muu and ba are their own separate entities now.
A Mafia game won't break MuuBa. But if this is the price I am paying for lynching a scum, I'm fine with it :catrude:

zem already said she was going to until i said i wont be around much... so this point is invalid, you didnt vote me simply cause i chose broki over you as my mate. plus i had a list of players who shouldve been on there i even added tac and ul to this list.

i already got fuji and beks so thats 3 which i was already sure of cause of my mini campaigned whoever else voted well i dont respect em cause they are playing soft and id love for novas to share the vote counts EoG or when i die whichever comes first.
So what do you think is the possibility of you being in a council with just 3 votes?

I personally didn't vote anyone, I wonder if there were many afks like me.

Feels like this is the perfect time for me to claim as abilities are started to fly and Im a bit worried Mafia might target me with something given that people are somewhat town reading me.

Im not town, I am an indie. A non hostile indie to be exact.

I have a survivor wincon( survive until the end of the game), I am cult immune ( That told me there was cult in this game), and I have a secondary wincon of choosing a player and helping them survive until the end with me, tough I can only startdoing that as of D3).
Still gonna be helping around and all but messing with me shouldnt be in scums interests at all, I hope they understand that now.

Status
Not open for further replies.