Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

@Ekkologix get this "lack of conviction is my scum meta" nonsense out of your head. I only ever showed a lack of conviction for one day phase as a scum. That's a very small sample size. For the rest of that game, I showed conviction. In addition to that, the entirety of the Christmas ToS special I showed conviction in my reads. It's not my scum meta.

Or players are just sheeping you, a confirmed Town, because it's the easy thing to do.

Never give up!
"confirmed" and claims are thrown around so loosely here it hurts
you obviously don't understand the negative to just spouting out names and the upside to getting reasoning for said reads.

you've played long enough to know just saying i like this person doesnt fly in mafia.
naomi's confidence in stepping outside the mold on juliet is only
a risk a townie would put on themselves if they thought a genuine mislycnh was happening. enough people are eager enough to lynch her .
unsure about juliet's alignment but it doesnt matter to me .

+1 for lind for pointing out her behavior and not hanging on that case for too long,
moving on to other targets ( juliet -> odd) and keeping an open mind ( his read on misty).

thanks for that = are you fully reading through the game, or skimming a few pages ?
Don't make me sad bish 🥺💙

Nothing wrong about being confident. It just doesn't add up for me. You should have known me and Zem would never vote for you to achieve a favorable position just because we go way back. That's not how we play Mafia. We all here to win muu.
muu and ba are their own separate entities now.

zem already said she was going to until i said i wont be around much... so this point is invalid, you didnt vote me simply cause i chose broki over you as my mate. plus i had a list of players who shouldve been on there i even added tac and ul to this list.

i already got fuji and beks so thats 3 which i was already sure of cause of my mini campaigned whoever else voted well i dont respect em cause they are playing soft and id love for novas to share the vote counts EoG or when i die whichever comes first.

:gokulaugh:

:wonderland:

:sweat:

ah, rpg played ff7,ff8,ff9(favorite 9)

sonic racers? played that!

michell you lean scummy for some reason, beside beky using edit post to drill blue.

ah, well seen her reply/current in game thread to current discussions. will see how it progress later more! :rosismile:

Zeus is that you? :moonwalk:

:sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat:

this is creepy :lusalty:

I am thinking back on rej gamble, will need to check list/dice of people he mention. made me think switch/gamble on player he chose... sus

his gambling perhaps... :memehm:

are you some romance character???? :pepecorn:

free scum invest!

:goatasure:

:pepeke:
can we lynch this person?

:laughmoji:

you obviously don't understand the negative to just spouting out names and the upside to getting reasoning for said reads.

you've played long enough to know just saying i like this person doesnt fly in mafia.
No lol, I do understand but you are literally asking Lanji the same question I asked you yesterday (basically). It’s the double standard that is killing me lol.

Well my suggestion was basically to not just only vote your town reads for the council but to also vote your scum reads, it will give more room for discussion between councils and possible attempt from them to try to manipulate the council. I feel like it's more rewarding this way then just simply voting for your town reads
:beckmoji:

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Ekkologix get this "lack of conviction is my scum meta" nonsense out of your head. I only ever showed a lack of conviction for one day phase as a scum. That's a very small sample size. For the rest of that game, I showed conviction. In addition to that, the entirety of the Christmas ToS special I showed conviction in my reads. It's not my scum meta.
u lack conviction until u find an easy lynch and tunnel it like no other regardless of the reasoning thrown at u
i dont see anything from flower that should change ur stance on her, so idk what happened to all of that confidence u had on her day 0. u were positive that u caught scum despite what others kept saying.

today instead of believing what people were telling u day 0, u r saying flower is playing better, so u made ur own reasoning to stop urself, not listen to other players reasoning

what if u were scum and didnt know that u were with flower but then she turned out to be in ur faction? why dont we discuss that huh

Status
Not open for further replies.