Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Tbh Illuminati sounds like the perfect Cult Leader role. But one can not use flavour to game solve here.

Never fear!
I figured that was too obvious. Nova doesn't like to do obvious, which makes me think Illuminati's has some good chances to be town. I thought it was you since the chat stuff with Kvothe, saying "your leader", Kvothe beconing miller after getting recruiting since the Illuminati is not to be trusted. It made so much sense. 😭

I figured that was too obvious. Nova doesn't like to do obvious, which makes me think Illuminati's has some good chances to be town. I thought it was you since the chat stuff with Kvothe, saying "your leader", Kvothe beconing miller after getting recruiting since the Illuminati is not to be trusted. It made so much sense. 😭
If the Illuminati are town then what do you make of JW being Alex Jones and fighting the Deep state?

Generals are submitted

Your leader can see where youβ€˜re coming from lol.
Never fear!

D

Dragomir

Definitely the beauty industry. I'm taking all sorts of classes for waxing, makeup, skin care, ect but my primary goal is to work on hair in a professional salon. The business degree part is so I can eventually start up my own line and manage a company.
That's awesome. I'ma holla at you to have you style my hair sometime. :catpole:

Rhea

Cattitude
β€Ž
I have seen Drago scum plays, so I can see him pull this off.
This game I think he's town tho, and I agree with you to not spend too much time on it.
@Fujishiro He is likely active so far, but sometimes leave when there is something pushing him cmiw.
But I check this and he said he knew Drago scum plays and think Drago is Town.

Read a bit his post about Tris also, but he said he want to play more with her to know her play style.

Status
Not open for further replies.