Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't read your post to be fair, I just saw you posted last here and clicked the game tab.

I feel like I need to be punished and your vote on me will be a form of penance. I've been a bad, bad president and I need a spanking. Can you give me that spanky wanky Wanji?

or do I need to find someone else
youve been a bad bad ...... president alright
but at the moment horny local milfs need my attention first

i will place a vote only if i intend on voting you out

I don’t know which games you’re even referring to but I’ve already made my case on who I think we should Lynch today tho, which is more then you or a majority of other players have done so far.
you actually read the game, not ask for handouts

or you wont be derping like this like other

[Vote Lynch Odd]
which odd was referring to delve, i don't know if it cool to make fluff/or oppurtunist half has votes like this and keep it. even when person explains it.

but yes what do i know, who actually am keeping up with the game/reading all pages and not being lazy and asking for summery.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
actually even interference should say kill failed, unless someone delayed al's action by a cycle or changed the kill to a protect

but he says he is immune to that stuff

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
if beky tanked it, it should say kill failed tho
That's the common assumption.

actually even interference should say kill failed, unless someone delayed al's action by a cycle or changed the kill to a protect

but he says he is immune to that stuff
Yeah, with interference I meant if Al's action was delayed, or stopped, destroyed, or whatever. Some actions won't receive WUs either.

Status
Not open for further replies.