Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I didn't. Could you link, please?
Starts mainly after this post below and continues for the next 6-7 pages or more.

They would have a follow-up in place if they could follow up in the first place.

Considering the possibility and being able to do something about it are mutually exclusive, though. Because this assumption heavily lands on the fact that scum actually have that ability and use it before a mechanical invest is used on him.

Him being the GF who scnas inno is possible. Hell he could be telling the truth of being framed by scum and be scum himself still. That's if the opposing scum team put him on the podium rather than his own.

but thats not what i asked
i asked u when did u ever see scum hayumi
i already mention, read

i have scum read some people on day 0 that i mention/kept to myself to be brought up later as seen with hayumi, so far day 1 not impressed. i mention few who interest me atm who where more scummy. while observing rest for potential scum in the group.

day 0, was leaning scum, thought day 1 she look better. but her less post/not scum hunting leans scum to me. where as town she drills people and more active.
This is flat out not true Naomi. My activity never has anything to do with my alignment, and I’ve definitely been scum hunting.

D

Dragomir

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
whats do I stand to gain
and you werent the leader I acknowledged in that post

tho I havent seen you a lot in this game
I didn't read your post to be fair, I just saw you posted last here and clicked the game tab.

I feel like I need to be punished and your vote on me will be a form of penance. I've been a bad, bad president and I need a spanking. Can you give me that spanky wanky Lanji?

or do I need to find someone else

well from last games played with you, you looked more aggressive in scum hunting compared to hear imo
I don’t know which games you’re even referring to but I’ve already made my case on who I think we should Lynch today tho, which is more then you or a majority of other players have done so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.