Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok can we stop and talk about something

Like 3 or 4 players have mentioned this to push their agenda when I'd give it a 95% chance these actions simply haven't processed yet
juliet action didn't show either. and al said host told him his actions processed.
:gonope:

@Midnight Delight did you send in your PM yesterday that you and I would delve to layer 1?
so delve mention odd reference and midnight made it seem like odd slipped.
:brootea:

then as follow they formed a fast train on odd, as they took midnight response out of context,and voted.

ultra,odd
ekko-odd
hayumi---to be honest there play reminds me of there scum play
jinri scum
ultra-flip flopping votes....looks bad.
fuji--really???:pepeke:
flowa-odd . that was scummy!!? :luffywat:

[Vote lynch Odd]

:gokulaugh:
Vote Lynch Odd.

Do not give up!
For the moment I wanna check out Sallucion but given that I feel Mid slipped hard we can go for him or Odd.

Vote lynch Odd
[Vote Lynch Odd]
[change vote lynch oddoddfruit]
You're probably scum anyway, I can see the steam coming out of your ears.

Vote lynch Odd
I'll be keeping my vote on oddoodd anyway.
Solid analysis

Vote lynch Ekkologix
[Vote lynch Muugen]
Oki,

Vote Lynch Ekkologix

Gn.
Vote lynch Ekkologix

you're not being your usual self

so I had to come in and take your niche

:getgud

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
juliet action didn't show either. and al said host told him his actions processed.
:gonope:
Thing is Novas processes actions based on time-stamp, but he only displays them in a WU when he receives bulk actions.

During the day, actions are processed using the time-stamp of their submission. They are immediately locked once submitted, so please be aware of that. They may not appear immediately in a public write-up as I prefer to wait for a bulk of actions to post publicly at the same time, if you're awaiting results, you may receive them before a write-up appear in the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.