Status
Not open for further replies.

@Naomi can you run down your suspicion on Hayumi for me, please? Why do you suspect him?
day 0, 50/50 at first leaned town, but as day progress her play reminded me as her scum play from past experience, which some people get upset i called my sus on this. playing with town hayumi i remember they be asking more questions/reading the thread and asking other people opinion etc

here as day 0/1 progress i see less, not strong as i remember.

Can I ask you a question?

Why do you worry so much about how I read her?
am wondering if you feel she could still be scum?

We're not lynching Naomi lolololol.

thank you dragomir sensei!!

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž

day 0, 50/50 at first leaned town, but as day progress her play reminded me as her scum play from past experience, which some people get upset i called my sus on this. playing with town hayumi i remember they be asking more questions/reading the thread and asking other people opinion etc

here as day 0/1 progress i see less, not strong as i remember.

am wondering if you feel she could still be scum?

thank you dragomir sensei!!
What I'm trying to say, is that you have defended her more than she has almost.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
but as day progress her play reminded me as her scum play from past experience
im asking u which past experience are u talking about, what games? you can just answer this instead of prolonging the interaction

im pretty sure my question was clear enough, idk why the need to dodge it 4 times

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
he forced me to play so he is bound to give me this much
In that case I deserve one too, we can race to see who uses theirs first xD
If this is what I challenged you to yesterday, I don't have the abilty to race you to that :milaugh: but man I really would if I could.

This exchange is why I'm almost 100% Al is telling the truth.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
naomi is clearly unable to tell me which game she played with scum hayumi and i cant remember a game here where she did either

the read on hayumi is baloney

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
Why should I defend myself when I am not being voted? Are you planning to vote me at the night council or something? If so then should I claim?
Why are you putting words into my mouth? I already said how I want the council to go. To where town gives us what we will discuss during the night. I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.