Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
@ConquistadoR @Xlaw @Don DaSlayer @Random Asshole @MonkeyD.Luffy @RippedCal @Cinera @Salah WG @Arondight

Hope you guys are doing fine. Feel free to post whenever you're free. This is a summary of the game so far:

- Lot of Muugen banter.
- Ultra faked being silenced.
- Al shot Adam, but nothing happened and a failed kill did not show up in the WUs. (Note: Novas usually shows failed kills.)
- Apparently Al used other abilities which worked, and he Adam claims that he will know if he's shot.
- People's top suspects are - Muu, Ekko, Blue, and someone else I forgot.
- Fuji claimed non-hostile indie who has to partner up with someone and make sure they survive the game. He can only activate it from D3.
- Kvo claimed that sheโ€™s now a miller and that Flower started a chat with her at the start of day 1. Ultra was also added to the chat later.

Also this is all from page 500 to present. I skipped pages 470-500. Before page 470, it was a loooottt of Muugen. Mango and I had a back and forth. There was the deal with Gram claiming he was non-town to gauge reactions. Him and Ratchet had a back and forth. Jinri and Ratchet had a back and forth about voting and voicing who they suspect and actions being louder than words and stuff.
- Prof made a case on UB which essentially tells us that UB has only been going after low post count players and not doing what sheโ€™s asking others to do.

- There was Naomi and Ekko back and forth where Naomi said that she thinks Hayumi is scum cause he reminds her of his scum play. Ekko asked her if she has ever played with scum Hayumi and started suspecting her because she didnโ€™t tell him properly if she had.
- Drago said that between Al and Adam there should be someone lying and therefore wants to lynch between them.
- The other suspects he wants to discuss in the council are Muugen, Ekko, and Ali. He also wants others to name their suspects.

- TAC is suspected by a few.

I think thatโ€™s it.
Have fun!

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž
Now this is something, can't wait to hear about it
You'll just have to trust me on this one Oddathan
- Lot of Muugen banter.
- Ultra faked being silenced.
- Al shot Adam, but nothing happened and a failed kill did not show up in the WUs. (Note: Novas usually shows failed kills.)
- Apparently Al used other abilities which worked, and he Adam claims that he will know if he's shot.
- People's top suspects are - Muu, Ekko, Blue, and someone else I forgot.
- Fuji claimed non-hostile indie who has to partner up with someone and make sure they survive the game. He can only activate it from D3.
- Kvo claimed that sheโ€™s now a miller and that Flower started a chat with her at the start of day 1. Ultra was also added to the chat later.

Also this is all from page 500 to present. I skipped pages 470-500. Before page 470, it was a loooottt of Muugen. Mango and I had a back and forth. There was the deal with Gram claiming he was non-town to gauge reactions. Him and Ratchet had a back and forth. Jinri and Ratchet had a back and forth about voting and voicing who they suspect and actions being louder than words and stuff.
- Prof made a case on UB which essentially tells us that UB has only been going after low post count players and not doing what sheโ€™s asking others to do.

- There was Naomi and Ekko back and forth where Naomi said that she thinks Hayumi is scum cause he reminds her of his scum play. Ekko asked her if she has ever played with scum Hayumi and started suspecting her because she didnโ€™t tell him properly if she had.
- Drago said that between Al and Adam there should be someone lying and therefore wants to lynch between them.
- The other suspects he wants to discuss in the council are Muugen, Ekko, and Ali. He also wants others to name their suspects.

- TAC is suspected by a few.

I think thatโ€™s it.
Thanks for the summary, Lind!
I've not read the Naomi v Ekko thing yet, but if what Ekko saying is true and Naomi took Midnight's word anything then I don't really know what to say.
i appreciate the summary :optimistic:

I saw earlier that mango said he knows tac isn't for sure town either but it was glossed over. @MangoSenpai was this mechanical or just a read?
I won't reveal my tricks, you will have to believe in me, I am 99.99% sure he's anti-town.

if he's not lynched today, he'll be lynched tonight.

Honestly the main players that are pushing TAC are Mango and Nick from what I remember.

I do agree he isnโ€™t as active as he usually is and seems passive.

But he played like this in the last weeb and was town lol.
I wanted TAC out from the moment he started campaigning.

He is NOT a friend of town.

[VOTE LYNCH EKKO]
Last weebs jinri had a strong scum role and she needed to vote for 10 people each phase..

Don't tell me you're scum here Muugen..

I really don't want to get hung up on you lmao, I really don't

BTW, since nobody asked my current scum reads are; TAC, Midnight and Nick - a bit further down is Ratchet, Susopp and Adam

Fuji claimed Indie like Lind mentioned, so other than him I read Rej as Indie.
I thought also UwU was indie to begin with, but I think Alex Jones is just town here, or maybe anti-cult.

I do think Alex Jones and Illuminati has some sort of interaction, I think Novas would definitely do something fun like that in this game

Kagu Nyan

โœจโœจโœจHibernation mode on ๐ŸŽต โœจโœจโœจ
โ€Ž
Why didn't he just say Ramen? lmao.

@Fujishiro you the ramen guy?
I ainโ€™t giving you nothing when you visit.
You should know by now mate.

@Fujishiro give him the "noodles so spicy, you'll be shitting like Magellan for 3 days straight" deluxe.
@Fujishiro

im a loyal customer
unlike drago who eats at that burger place
I dont discriminate :catlewd:

MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹
โ€Ž
wait hold on

im tired

ultra joined flowers chat too?

and we seriously buy that she isnt a cult leader

this is actually the boldest cult play ive ever seen if she flips that lmao
I think outside of me questioning the validity of her being a true miller only drago came out against her but she ignored me and ultra avoided my questioning on his opinion of her role

Status
Not open for further replies.