Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
@RippedCal
so you have come, weak one
I don't know why I have this in my multi-quotes, but YEAHH TYPO!!

wait hold on

im tired

ultra joined flowers chat too?

and we seriously buy that she isnt a cult leader

this is actually the boldest cult play ive ever seen if she flips that lmao
Well, Kvothe insists that she is town and she recruited Kvothe before actions were even allowed. I think if cult were allowed to recruit before the action ban was lifted it'd be OP honestly.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I don't know why I have this in my multi-quotes, but YEAHH TYPO!!

Well, Kvothe insists that she is town and she recruited Kvothe before actions were even allowed. I think if cult were allowed to recruit before the action ban was lifted it'd be OP honestly.
How do we know that Kvothe hasn’t been culted already? I don’t trust these cult recruitees tbh. Unless we confirm that they are town with some investigation or something.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I mean if Flower is cult, she'd be outed as soon as Kvothe or Ultra flip cult. More than bold, it would be a waste to come out like this if they were cult imo.
So the only reason why I don't think Flower is cult is, why on earth would Kvo and Ultra say that they were converted in public?

This makes no sense to me..

Sounds a lot to me like Broki is driving a narrative that Flower is cult..

Worst

Custom title
The first full claim of the game is Beky's I think.
Character
Ability
And what he did this day phase.
i just saw the claim, what it's the general opinion on that ?

it sounds good to me but apparently it's hard to verify ?

hard to say if ultra responds I doubt he’ll claim he has any knowledge so he won’t even claim if he does have a passive to prevent it which wouldn’t make sense in this instance since it failed you either got rb or negated by another action.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
So the only reason why I don't think Flower is cult is, why on earth would Kvo and Ultra say that they were converted in public?

This makes no sense to me..

Sounds a lot to me like Broki is driving a narrative that Flower is cult..

I agree to what she said…

I did not think about it before but the miller stuff would give good cover to scum
Even if flower is telling the truth to them, it doesn’t mean the people she is picking is town. That’s a very scary thought

Status
Not open for further replies.