Status
Not open for further replies.
you actually read the game, not ask for handouts

or you wont be derping like this like other

which odd was referring to delve, i don't know if it cool to make fluff/or oppurtunist half has votes like this and keep it. even when person explains it.

but yes what do i know, who actually am keeping up with the game/reading all pages and not being lazy and asking for summery.
So you are suspicious mainly because you think my town meta is to be more aggressive but my vote on Odd is something you feel worth mentioning? If you’ve been paying attention, you’d know Rhea is the one I want lynched today.

[vote lynch naomi]
hello scum! :rosismile:

@Naomi still waiting when did u see scum hayumi
man you can not understand, i said i sus her, i never posted day 0 if this what you mean as i explained before!!, i see you already itching as this excuse that apparently i posted day 0, which i never stated. as clearly i said i sus her imo at the time. and felt the need to post it later when saw her jump on odd.

Emil

Certified Memelord

man you can not understand, i said i sus her, i never posted day 0 if this what you mean as i explained before!!, i see you already itching as this excuse that apparently i posted day 0, which i never stated. as clearly i said i sus her imo at the time. and felt the need to post it later when saw her jump on odd.
u said hayumi's play matches his scum play

when did u see his scum play

Midnight’s random post towards Odd was suspect as hell whether it was a slip or not lmfao. I don’t need to explain a vote like that, and that still has nothing to do with you saying my town meta is more aggressively which again is literally not true.

Midnight’s random post towards Odd was suspect as hell whether it was a slip or not lmfao. I don’t need to explain a vote like that, and that still has nothing to do with you saying my town meta is more aggressively which again is literally not true.
you would be paragraphs, and aggressive i remember strongly from you as town play. in past games i played from you!

Well what I will say is that you shouldn’t expect to get any more “aggressive scum hunting” out of me for the rest of this entire day phase Naomi, because I’m going to sleep shortly, and then I work tomorrow during the final hours of the dp so don’t know what else to tell you

Status
Not open for further replies.