Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
β€Ž
The 5th layer is a world where only white whistles can delve into, and you can count the numbers of people who successfully returned alive from it with the fingers of your hands. It is the thinnest layer, but also the widest of the Abyss. It consists mostly of a large monster-filled sea with some crystallized sections. At its point, a fort 'Idofront' has been established, and it serves as the gateway to the 6th layer. It can only be opened through a White Whistle's artifact.

From the OP

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
if we trust your claim then alot is speaking mechanically against Adam
the next instance would be kill delay, he claimed Makima? does she have any time shenanigans, motion slow or anything else?
Makima has a contract that automatically redirects any "attack" on her to a random Japanese citizen.

AL sama

Red Haired
β€Ž
The 5th layer is a world where only white whistles can delve into, and you can count the numbers of people who successfully returned alive from it with the fingers of your hands. It is the thinnest layer, but also the widest of the Abyss. It consists mostly of a large monster-filled sea with some crystallized sections. At its point, a fort 'Idofront' has been established, and it serves as the gateway to the 6th layer. It can only be opened through a White Whistle's artifact.

From the OP
he said he has a passive that lets him dive as deep as he wants

Worst

Custom title
β€Ž

From the OP
oh sh** i might have misunderstood this post
  • The first 5 sections are open. Going past the 5th require a White Whistle to open the entrance.

then i guess i have to come to the 4th , but i'll ask nova just in case

Worst

Custom title
β€Ž
he said he has a passive that lets him dive as deep as he wants
oi, if that is correct @Worst take me with you to 7 the next time we can delve together

Yea as deep as i want cuz the effects of the layers don't have effect on me, but i guess i can't go to the 5th if only a white whistle can....gotta ask nova if the passive bypasses that thing as well

Opportunistic? I only voted him and he flipped

You called him sus 3 posts ago.

Ryu you make no sense, this is your scum M.O. You are trying to piece shit that makes no sense and you sheep a vote. You never once made a case on me or even pushed or even said i am scummy until everyone else did.
Sus does not = scum at least not to me apparently it does to you but whatever. You accuse people left and right which is dodgy to me, do I think your scum? Im not sure but you warrant attention. I find a lot of people sus but I don't mention them you were not even a serious consideration you were just somone I noticed somthing odd about, you def Did not warrant any major cause for me to make a case on you. I had seen people talking about your suspicious survival and decided to voice my concerns. Yet you say I'm sheeping and I'm scum because I said I found you sus? Talk about overreaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.