Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya he edited his post if it was super dodgy Nova would have modkilled. I felt you were a bit eager there or opportunistic. Also I never said blue is scum I just said he was dodgy whole game.
Opportunistic? I only voted him and he flipped

You called him sus 3 posts ago.

Ryu you make no sense, this is your scum M.O. You are trying to piece shit that makes no sense and you sheep a vote. You never once made a case on me or even pushed or even said i am scummy until everyone else did.

AL sama

Red Haired
โ€Ž
Itโ€˜s not impossible tbh tbf.

You were Town read by a lot and are a good player. Just shows youโ€˜re feared.

Never surrender to evil!
bit far fetched but ok
if that is true then the odds are high that Adam has a passive that disables harmful abilities used on him
possible
are you immune to disables?
yeah if used on me

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
I've not really looked for a 3rd member and yeah we're going to the 2nd layer!
Do you still need a 3rd member? I also wanna go to the 2nd layer. ๐Ÿ‘€

Rej

Year of the black beard!
โ€Ž
in case we go with and he is lynched or killed. Will our delving fail again ?
It won't fail, we also don't know if it failed since novas will proceed the delving results at EoD. At during night a new cycle starts.
bit far fetched but ok

possible

yeah if used on me

if we trust your claim then alot is speaking mechanically against Adam
the next instance would be kill delay, he claimed Makima? does she have any time shenanigans, motion slow or anything else?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
โ€Ž
With lind hours ago, and i am Maki from JJK not some Makina. I already explained that I am mostly defensive role that is like a lightning rod
this means both of you could be right and this case is a red herring OR another sheme is going on
is it him? is it you? is it me? or someone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.