Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Huh?

You suspect me because i pressured Blue and he cracked like a popcorn and tell-taled he is a scum

But now you say you think Blue is also scum
Ya he edited his post if it was super dodgy Nova would have modkilled. I felt you were a bit eager there or opportunistic. Also I never said blue is scum I just said he was dodgy whole game.

Dw my man.

I'll be changing my role soon enough or die trying :)
Oh you changing your role that's nice:christugh:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
- Ultra faked being silenced.
What's the context of this? What were reactions and interpretations? What do people think about it?

he Adam claims that he will know if he's shot.
I don't fully parse this correctly. Is Adam denying being shot and claiming that he would know if he was actually shot.

- There was Naomi and Ekko back and forth where Naomi said that she thinks Hayumi is scum cause he reminds her of his scum play. Ekko asked her if she has ever played with scum Hayumi and started suspecting her because she didn’t tell him properly if she had.
This does seem suspicious to me. @Naomi: have you played with Scum!Hayumi before, and in which game(s)?

- Drago said that between Al and Adam there should be someone lying and therefore wants to lynch between them.
I agree with this. Who do you find more suspicious between them?

What's your read on them?

- Prof made a case on UB which essentially tells us that UB has only been going after low post count players and not doing what she’s asking others to do.
Hmm. Going after inactives/low post count players is an easy way to appear to Scum hunt without actually Scum hunting.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
He just have a tremendous boner for that character lmao

Like, omega boner

Ahahah true.

Cinera and his Legendary Maschenny wank :)

Done.

I'd actually read the thread and participate in the game instead of just coasting.
The only reason I'm not coasting is because of the prospect of getting a new role, my waifu role :)

Ya he edited his post if it was super dodgy Nova would have modkilled. I felt you were a bit eager there or opportunistic. Also I never said blue is scum I just said he was dodgy whole game.

Oh you changing your role that's nice:christugh:
Yep wait for it :)

AL sama

Red Haired
β€Ž
I am sure novas opperates like that: There is a counter to everything and if there is a layer then that layer is spread across multiple roles.
I mean, this is literally how I opperate too. Learned it from best dad.
rej I agreed myself that game mechanic being the reason is possible

so what are you trying to say??

yes

I have no buisness with T-Pein anymore, I have him on block. I unblocked him inbetween but then blocked him again because he simply is a toxic person. Might unblock him again and block him after the game or so. Idk. And about you idk, I tbh haven't tried to read you because I go for easier players to read. It gives me personally more solidity in my reads.

No I am billboard obv!town
okay! Layer 4 with you and @Blue it is

Status
Not open for further replies.