Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Nah I'm just kidding but my case on Rej is being slid and for some reason I'm being accused of saving TAC.

As far as Beky goes, I have a sinking feeling relying on action resolution might be a bad idea in this sort of set up, even with my prior suspicion. The worst case scenario is that because there's 1000 abilities in this game Al and Beky aren't actually mutually exclusive and this is a huge waste of time.

I'd like to have our D1 lynch driven by actual reads and gameplay at the very least. This feels like a cop out.
I made a whole case on Beky. I'm not lynching him just cause of his situation with Al. That thing only further cemented my suspicion of him.

Give me a reason why you questioning a TAC lynch. Guy has done absolutely nothing useful, posts are barely informative and seems to just sheep reads when he posts and gives no reasoning. I’m not even talking about his low presence due to life or whatever, his presence is meh at best. PR only thing makes me think oh maybe he town for the smallest reasons. He has been shown pressure a few times and ignores it, also like the fact we have a bunch of people asking why we should lynch TAC and we had a few just pick TAC when the train went. I believe this is a great candidate for a lynch today just based on all of that.

I also like ultras point on we are trying to lynch Adam based on mechanics that didn’t show up in the WU via Al himself and he already claimed his character that people seem alright with. I mean it is weeb game. As scum in SRM I’ve had abilities where you stop first few town abilities as passives and others where abilities don’t show up.

though mechanical is always a way to go so it’s not a bad lynch, I’d place it on a backup in the council if he isn’t lynched today

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Give me a reason why you questioning a TAC lynch. Guy has done absolutely nothing useful, posts are barely informative and seems to just sheep reads when he posts and gives no reasoning. I’m not even talking about his low presence due to life or whatever, his presence is meh at best. PR only thing makes me think oh maybe he town for the smallest reasons. He has been shown pressure a few times and ignores it, also like the fact we have a bunch of people asking why we should lynch TAC and we had a few just pick TAC when the train went. I believe this is a great candidate for a lynch today just based on all of that.

I also like ultras point on we are trying to lynch Adam based on mechanics that didn’t show up in the WU via Al himself and he already claimed his character that people seem alright with. I mean it is weeb game. As scum in SRM I’ve had abilities where you stop first few town abilities as passives and others where abilities don’t show up.

though mechanical is always a way to go so it’s not a bad lynch, I’d place it on a backup in the council if he isn’t lynched today
I don't think he has a PR.

I think he's doing this entirely for his own wicked sense of humor

Good post though

"
"

Yeah. No objections there. I just didn't catch on to the fact that Mango implied he had info. He's been amusing, at least.

"
"

Yeah. No objections there. I just didn't catch on to the fact that Mango implied he had info. He's been amusing, at least.
Problem is idk if he really does. Mango does this so I need him to actually state it. I’ve seen him just pick a person and tunnel it for days just because

Status
Not open for further replies.