Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Give me a reason why you questioning a TAC lynch. Guy has done absolutely nothing useful, posts are barely informative and seems to just sheep reads when he posts and gives no reasoning. I’m not even talking about his low presence due to life or whatever, his presence is meh at best. PR only thing makes me think oh maybe he town for the smallest reasons. He has been shown pressure a few times and ignores it, also like the fact we have a bunch of people asking why we should lynch TAC and we had a few just pick TAC when the train went. I believe this is a great candidate for a lynch today just based on all of that.
TAC's obviously scummy. I mentioned that before I went to sleep. But, I laid out very clearly why Beky's the correct lynch and now I've woken up to see someone else in the lead, so yeah, of course, I'm going to question that.

I also like ultras point on we are trying to lynch Adam based on mechanics that didn’t show up in the WU via Al himself and he already claimed his character that people seem alright with. I mean it is weeb game. As scum in SRM I’ve had abilities where you stop first few town abilities as passives and others where abilities don’t show up.

though mechanical is always a way to go so it’s not a bad lynch, I’d place it on a backup in the council if he isn’t lynched today
Dawg, you literally said this:
Read better kiddo.

it’s not that I’m calling you out for being a liar, I’m surprised all the people who sussed you now don’t say a word when you were shot by Al regardless if you didn’t actually get hit or not. Like this would be a prime actual reason to lynch you. Like easily makes sense
Not sure what brought on the change of heart to go from prime reason to lynch but now as a backup for the council.

And there's more reason to suspect Adam. Just like TAC, he's scummy as all hell. I made my case on him. You ought to go read that if you haven't.

was guessing thoru but I can see maki

I mean it’s d1 why would there be any character claims to begin with. The first 3 claims were unwarranted to begin with.

All I heard ryu say was cause of meta play but haven’t seen anything to actually back his claim looks like a angleshoot just sheepish others cause ryu doesn’t really have anything else.

Beks when you’re back lmk
cause im used to ppl claiming in the first hour of the game :milaugh:

maybe times have changed and we are all learning now

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Damn..

I don't know if I can afford to leave the thread now and bank on the fact that TAC's getting lynched, I have this suspicion that someone's gonna CFD away from TAC while I'm not here..
Problem is idk if he really does. Mango does this so I need him to actually state it. I’ve seen him just pick a person and tunnel it for days just because
You'll find out soon enough.

Nick, can I trust you ensuring the TAC lynch if I'm gone at EoD?

Status
Not open for further replies.