Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
lango what kinda defense do you expect from him if you don't wanna say what you got on him??
Bro

do you still think I have a mechanical invest on him?

I investigated him with my brain Al

Nick summarized it pretty well

TAC's not going to contribute anything, nor has he any reason to, he's simply not town. That's all there is to it.

Also my superior gut feeling.

but now the mystery is ruined

TAC's still anti town tho
Yeah I know "eye" know, cus you're illuminati

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
there r myriads of ways to confirm urself if u want. giving up is not one of them
I'm not giving up, I didn't intend to spend my saturday playing mafia and I'm not gonna use it for that either way.

Yeah IDK if I trust any of that. Adam was the sketchiest player when I went to sleep and suddenly he's in the clear?

We'll see what happens

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
TAC's not going to contribute anything, nor has he any reason to, he's simply not town. That's all there is to it.
I have been on the backburner because there's 54 players. I wasn't planning to get involved until some died and made reads/reactions easier to grab.
Yeah I know "eye" know, cus you're illuminati
Eye cause I've got the Eye of Sauron as my avi

Were it so easy

i think mangos been pushing this TAC angle since I started following at the start of day 1 so its been consistent for him even though idk why.

just curious why this seems to be gaining traction now. People started shifting votes to TAC before he came back trying a non-defense

Status
Not open for further replies.