Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

My memories about this day
- suspicion on Muugen for his presence in the council
- suspicion on Blue for bad tone in posts

Now i see
- suspicion pushed by Tac for Adam because he didn't die when targeted by a kill (by whom?, when?, other details?)
Oddly, TAC doesn't seem to know town can have a vest and not dying is not scum indicative, not mentioning a lot of reasons for which that action can fail.
Mango implying mech proof means he can have it because trading a scum life for just a push is not logical.

From what I see, people don't vote. That's not healthy for town
TAC didn't push any suspicion on Adam. What happened was that Al claimed to have shot Adam but apparently, the kill never happened.

D

Dragomir

Ok so I don't care if my logic is stupid here, but this is the way I see it;

If we have several lynch candidates where some of them are council members, it's better to lynch the council member rather than the non-council member during the day, because at least then you are potentially reducing the amount of scum votes in the council.

And since I've had a strong strong gut read on TAC - strenghtened by his gameplay or lack thereof, I would much rather take away TAC since he's probably not even gonna contribute in the council anyway.

I am more than willing to have Beky for the night lynch, or whoever else we come to an consensus on.

That being said, I am not going to stop a beky lynch if that is what town wants more - but like what has been pointed out already, there is really not a whole lot of votes going out, since from the last votecount less than 50% of the players used their votes

So, my takeaway from all this is you don't have any actual mechanical info that outs TAC as scum to you?

Ok so I don't care if my logic is stupid here, but this is the way I see it;

If we have several lynch candidates where some of them are council members, it's better to lynch the council member rather than the non-council member during the day, because at least then you are potentially reducing the amount of scum votes in the council.

And since I've had a strong strong gut read on TAC - strenghtened by his gameplay or lack thereof, I would much rather take away TAC since he's probably not even gonna contribute in the council anyway.

I am more than willing to have Beky for the night lynch, or whoever else we come to an consensus on.

That being said, I am not going to stop a beky lynch if that is what town wants more - but like what has been pointed out already, there is really not a whole lot of votes going out, since from the last votecount less than 50% of the players used their votes

Mango, thats a scum read.

Status
Not open for further replies.