Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
rationally speaking, adam claimed so hed probaably be the least one im inclined to lynch day 1 outside of odd/TAC/muugen or whoever else is scummy

i might be wrong on odd but we can atleast get him to talk

i was right in fuji not being town. i think my reads r pretty good so far

i value claims heavily. idk why ppl think maki is a scummy claim

this whole thing feels so weird

how come you didn’t say this when nick proposed we cfd an inactive?

Since that is out of character for nick who doesn’t ever make cop out lynched, iirc he would get mad when I proposed a no lynch or an inactive when we had no real lead for the phase.

so are they or are they not in the wu, cause you’re half assing your claim rn where it’s hard to actually even believe
Fucking hell, if I tell you it's in the writeups then that narrows down my role to a fucking handful of choices

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You're speculating here, besides natural is such an irrelevant thing in mafia.
I think Lindltaylor is town
I liked Underworld and someone else i forgot
I don't think Adam is scum and i don't like his wagon.

I can't keep up with this game not only because is very fast but because it’s killing my eyes (Too many Gifs all over the place)

I saw Grammaton subbed in but he's not contributing what do you think about him?
Fair enough. I liked what I saw of Gramma. He's good enough to blend his scum and town game well, but his first course of action was to draw attention to himself in a way that doesn't really benefit his position as a sub for an inactive slot. Lean Town on him.

This whole mechanical situation thing got me so confused.

Also according to my vote count Beky and Adam have equal number of votes currently - 7 each.
beky is Adam

Ekko's defense of Beky makes me want to lynch Beky even more. There's so much scum equity between Mango/Beky and Ekko/Beky.

If Beky flips mafia, I'd be shocked if Mango and Ekko weren't his buddies.
Are you voting beky?

@Flowa what level we cracking?

Emil

Certified Memelord
pretty sure u saw that ratchet r u faking ignorance now huh

if u didnt know fuji claimed indie then can i really trust anything u say at this point

either ur being disingenuous on purpose or u simply didnt read more than i did, which r both pretty bad qualities for me to trust u here and follow u

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Since that is out of character for nick who doesn’t ever make cop out lynched, iirc he would get mad when I proposed a no lynch or an inactive when we had no real lead for the phase.
I think Nick proposed that as a joke. His "great suggestion Nick" at the end sounded like sarcasm to me.

Lind, does Ekko's defense not strike you of how he stopped town from lynching you and had them lynch Noctis instead during last weebs?
No there were other factors there, Mainly players thinking that I was doing some bold move, Flower who had partnered up with Noctis was being suspected and they thought noctis could be scum too, and they tried hitting Noctis with every ability and it failed. We also had confirmation that our super kill on Noctis failed so Ekko could push that easier.

Here he's literally derailing the lynch off from Beky to Odd when TAC has more support and votes. I have no idea why Ekko would do that and bring more negative attention to himself. And on the off chance that he flips mafia here, it would implicate Beky automatically as well.

Ekko maybe chaotic, but as mafia he'd rather buss the teammate than bring the whole team down.

Status
Not open for further replies.