Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
You're speculating here, besides natural is such an irrelevant thing in mafia.
I think Lindltaylor is town
I liked Underworld and someone else i forgot
I don't think Adam is scum and i don't like his wagon.

I can't keep up with this game not only because is very fast but because it’s killing my eyes (Too many Gifs all over the place)

I saw Grammaton subbed in but he's not contributing what do you think about him?
I actually made a summary of the game until page 602. I can quote that for you, Michelle.

I think Nick proposed that as a joke. His "great suggestion Nick" at the end sounded like sarcasm to me.

No there were other factors there, Mainly players thinking that I was doing some bold move, Flower who had partnered up with Noctis was being suspected and they thought noctis could be scum too, and they tried hitting Noctis with every ability and it failed. We also had confirmation that our super kill on Noctis failed so Ekko could push that easier.

Here he's literally derailing the lynch off from Beky to Odd when TAC has more support and votes. I have no idea why Ekko would do that and bring more negative attention to himself. And on the off chance that he flips mafia here, it would implicate Beky automatically as well.

Ekko maybe chaotic, but as mafia he'd rather buss the teammate than bring the whole team down.
Lol, in TACs game he litteraly buddied with T-pein hardcore while he was going down.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Why are you expecting me to have read and followed every single position any given player holds?
woah-ho why so defensive here?

I know you try to at least pay attention as best as you can even if you are far behind.

sound spiel your convo with ekko is rubbing off on you.

I’ll note your defensiveness here, you can carry on with your back n forth with ekko.
Fucking hell, if I tell you it's in the writeups then that narrows down my role to a fucking handful of choices
well if you’re going to come out and claim expect some heat to validate what you’re stating.

jf you don’t want to expose yourself then keep it to yourself.
Muugen if i transform into some eldritch monstrosity i'll try to kill you last
If/when you transform lmk :)

Status
Not open for further replies.