Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm Town. Where have I stopped listening to reason? Do you think Adam is Town? Why?
its not about thinking adam is town or not
its more so of adam already claimed his flavor
his fate is already set. hes not going anywhere
if we see maki doing some scummy sht, we lynch adam on the spot

and he said he can upgrade abilities or w.e that might be confirmable if hes saying the turth

on the other hand odd didnt claim sht. i wanna push him to talk and look its working, hes talking now

thats reasoning

Emil

Certified Memelord
isnt that how it always is

we push a player to talk, they claim stuff, we try to confirm it. if we can they r good, if not we lynch them

if they confirm their sht we move on to next target and repeat

its best way to play

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
its not about thinking adam is town or not
its more so of adam already claimed his flavor
his fate is already set. hes not going anywhere
if we see maki doing some scummy sht, we lynch adam on the spot

and he said he can upgrade abilities or w.e that might be confirmable if hes saying the turth

on the other hand odd didnt claim sht. i wanna push him to talk and look its working, hes talking now

thats reasoning
The problem is you just tried to establish that voting Adam here is equivalent to not listening to reason. I think it's fairly obvious that it will be difficult at best to catch a person through their character doing scummy shit in the writeups, and relying on that is pretty suboptimal if you ask me. If you want to see reasoning, I think your position here is trying to greed the lynch too much.

It's unusual because typically you don't propose lynching players that don't inform much early on.
how come you didn’t say this when nick proposed we cfd an inactive?

Since that is out of character for nick who doesn’t ever make cop out lynched, iirc he would get mad when I proposed a no lynch or an inactive when we had no real lead for the phase.
Maybe in the writeups, definitely processed
so are they or are they not in the wu, cause you’re half assing your claim rn where it’s hard to actually even believe

I didn't really like your reasoning for voting TAC, Michelle. Felt like you were looking for a reason to put your vote on him, rather than it being a natural conclusion you came to. Any town reads?
You're speculating here, besides natural is such an irrelevant thing in mafia.
I think Lindltaylor is town
I liked Underworld and someone else i forgot
I don't think Adam is scum and i don't like his wagon.

I can't keep up with this game not only because is very fast but because it’s killing my eyes (Too many Gifs all over the place)

I saw Grammaton subbed in but he's not contributing what do you think about him?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I just can't see Ekko as mafia here. If I'm reading wrong I'll take that L. But I'm fairly certain that what I'm reading is his town playstyle.

He can be indie at worst. But I don't think he's scum/mafia.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
isnt that how it always is

we push a player to talk, they claim stuff, we try to confirm it. if we can they r good, if not we lynch them

if they confirm their sht we move on to next target and repeat

its best way to play
It doesn't really control information and historically in these games in particular claims do not solve much. But I don't want to get into Mafia Theory here, I do think your position here is actually more illogical than logical though. Too centered on your own opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.