Status
Not open for further replies.
True.

I’m not gonna lie, Adam flipping town won’t exactly narrow the PoE for me that much. Not to mention the annoyance that would come from lynching a town according to scum’s plan.

Him flipping scum on the other hand might help a little. However, my own memory of the day phase is that his only supporter was Muugen and I have Muugen as a possible town.
There's no way Adam is town

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Yeah, I'll not base my reads on it, it's nothing but a tinfoil at this point.

So aside from myself you mention you're iffy on blue and Rej, what are some points you want to bring up?

I do agree with Ultra that Rej popping up on the Council was unexpected

Do you have any theories as to why he is here?

No theories as such. Either he was placed here by scum (as a frame or they’re his buddies) Or his weird “gamberu” tactic worked lol.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I am pretty sure I said this earlier scum would not save town, I said this about when the kill failed earlier & I am saying it now with this lynch redirect. Why would scum use valuable resources to save a town.

Also @Lindltaylor you are completely ignoring the fact he knew he wasn’t going to die by that lynch
My thought process was that the lynch redirect is a valuable resource if it was their ability. But it was TAC’s ability. If they can just copy abilities from dead roles, then it’s not that valuable of a resource.

Yeah, now that he survived his joke looks really bad.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Ngl, I’m still not entirely sure how you got on to the council. Some posts of yours sound townie like you’re genuinely confused or curious. But other wise I haven’t seen much else.
You guys tryharded D1 too much to get into the council, people often use their first and second vote to decide between all those people that advertise themselves. The third vote often turns out to be a wildcard vote. Same question would go to someone like Blue who has a low read accuracy and a terrible high fluff quota. This is a social experiment and I was just an entertainer. This time people prefered to wildcard vote the entertainer. There is nothing odd about me being in the council. It is rather odd that people are surprised about it. Do you expect only people from your hotshot-clan to enter the council lmao?

Yes, everyone who questions my presence in the council is auto scumlock. Doesn't mean they are all scum but there is a 50% roughly imaginary guarantee of one of those being scum if voted.

Status
Not open for further replies.