Status
Not open for further replies.
Question, did he mean overall BM falling this arc is stupid or that it is to fast to let BM fall next chapter?
I mean the letter is okay, since I think everyone here wish a longer battle.
He means overall being defeated in Wano, he hates the idea of Kid and Law defeating Big Mom in this arc.

KOL wanted something worse, BM to be the primary antagonist in Elbaf and for Luffy to have a "serious" 1v1 with her right after an arc where we defeat Kaido
I don't have any problem with Oda having Luffy 1v1 Big Mom in the next arc if it does happen, I think some people are jumping to conclusions and acting like Oda won't make the fight good or that Luffy will low diff her.

Also if Oda has Luffy fight Big Mom, I'm pretty sure he will show a majority of the fight and will try to make it look good unlike what he has so far been doing with Kid and Law vs Big Mom.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
We've barely seen anything of Kid's awakening. Imagine how trash it'd be if he gets Adv CoC out of nowhere which completely overshadows his Awakening.

Kid didn't wanna tell Law his limit, I'm gonna assume he has a trump card left.
If Kid gets Awakening + adcoc. He automatically becomes the strongest Nova. I pray this happens. Imagine the salt tho:yasu:
I need Oda to shake the bloody table for once

Status
Not open for further replies.