News One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 PV2

New WCI commercial, Capone is seen!

Still no mention of either Cracker or Pedro though...
Mhhhh not gonna lie, I was quite excited when they announced this new 'trailer' for the WCI segment, but once again it didn't really bother showing us anything 'new'. The Sanji vs Luffy bit, the Wedding, Pudding crying/dropping her gun, Luffy jumping out of the cake... we've seen it all before:lusalty: Where are the other Charlottes/Big Mom fighters? Caesar? And like you said, Pedro and Cracker...? I get that they wouldn't want to 'spoil' everything; but as of now they're kinda just re-using already shown footage with like 1 or 2 seconds of new stuff lol
I'm still super hyped for the game, but it would be nice to get more actual new stuff/characters shown and have all the playable fighters revealed already...:catcry:

New Capone gameplay video

insane amount of fire power! and Tank looks cool!

@Milou
I think at least Pedro got a shot of making it into the DLC, since he still farily popular and his sacrifice could be a huge moment for a dlc quest or something.

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
Mhhhh not gonna lie, I was quite excited when they announced this new 'trailer' for the WCI segment, but once again it didn't really bother showing us anything 'new'. The Sanji vs Luffy bit, the Wedding, Pudding crying/dropping her gun, Luffy jumping out of the cake... we've seen it all before:lusalty: Where are the other Charlottes/Big Mom fighters? Caesar? And like you said, Pedro and Cracker...? I get that they wouldn't want to 'spoil' everything; but as of now they're kinda just re-using already shown footage with like 1 or 2 seconds of new stuff lol
I'm still super hyped for the game, but it would be nice to get more actual new stuff/characters shown and have all the playable fighters revealed already...:catcry:
Lol yeah two randoms were standing next to Capone instead of Gotti and Vito

Cool, Barto looks at lot of fun to play as. I laughed when he made his barrier into a baseball bat and then a paddle. Funny stuff! I'm glad were getting some new characters to try out. This games looking pretty good so far, imo.

Again a red aura + black haki around his sword, similar to these panels:

Shanks already had such a fightstyle in Piratewarriors3 and they continue which his fightstyle, wouldn´t be surprise if he fighting off with that too in manga later. It seems like blackaura+redaura+hardening is the strongest CoA version which push you power at a new lvl.
I didn´t see that lvl so far by Luffy, so I look forward to the point where Luffy train his CoA to the lvl of Shanks/Roger/Whitebeard.
Probably he even show it against Kaido?