Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Both of you really were defending against that lynch though... you have to understand why I'm not really eager or willing to trust either of you.

Then Flower is saying the qt chat failed on you too. She might have explained this because I asked but might have missed it lol.
Defending which lynch? Adam's? Zem, I was scum reading Adam from the start of Day 1.

Wouldn’t mind voting Belt/Adam either. Dude’s been shading me every since for being “careful”.
Here ^
Al is most probably town here for me. What's pinging you about him?

Drago claimed Mason with Tris which is believable for now.

Adam I can get on board with.

Explain your town reads, though, Kagu.
Here ^ I agreed with Kagu about Adam being scum.

I do think we can start with this list here:
Juliet
Baba
Adam

@Juliet have you caught up? Any thoughts on players or the game?
Here I name Adam as one of the people we should start with.

How is scumming going for you this game?
I ask adam how is scumming going for him.
These posts are starting to sound genuine tbh. Honestly you're a pretty popular scum read.

I thought I was being too safe? Honestly looked like you were shading me. Why do you think I deserved it?
Here I ask him why he was shading me before.

It definitely is a lot of fluff, but that's kind of normal for him too.

@Blue I saw you suspected Muugen, any other thoughts? What do you think of Misty/Rhea?
Here I disagree about his read on Blue and disagree a lot more on his opinions on Blue..

I was scum reading him and still am. I wanna know what his thoughts are after he catches up.

However, he's been extremely straightforward and stubborn on his opinions and so, for that, my scum read has reduced a little. I assume as scum he'd be a little flexible. Still overall read would be scum lean.
Here I again say that I still scum lean him.

As a teammate it makes no sense for me to scum read him, and disagree with him about everything until EoD and then assume he might be town knowing he would survive a lynch and flip in the council. It literally makes zero sense here.

in the name of honour, why?

full disclosure, yes I’m required to do this, not doing it doesn’t really affect me but not complying may have injurious consequences to anyone placing unexplained votes, even if you have explained them in a different post

TLDR when you vote someone, please justify it going forward or you may end up dead
Why do you exist? I hate explaining votes

Status
Not open for further replies.