Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I will take you are his scum buddy. You two are working together to get me lynched.

I won't deny I might have tanked 1 but there is zero way I could have tanked two.

So I know you guys are lying.

Also like I said I didn't get noticed of either, so either I was protected or you both are lying.
I really hope you guys read between the lines here, with what I said about me being notified.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Ratchet, we‘ve spent 48h discussing the game last night phase in our Disc chat.

Sorry if I‘m wrong, but your interaction with Drago was awful and your approach towards me straight up weird.
Are you going to engage with me on this or what? Awful? Weird? Why is this?

Flower, I'm not in your discord chat. You can go verify that for yourself right now. I do not know what is said in there. I can't argue against things said in there and not addressed to me here. This is the first I've heard about you having an issue with my back and forth with Drago.

Ratchet

I'm not going to do your homework for you - if you want something accessible, refer to Ekko's post at night looking at them.

The irony of you telling me to read is palpable when you don't even know what you're talking about.
Well, the difference is I need to read through thousands of posts to find what you demand me to find - you only need to find one.

Are you going to engage with me on this or what? Awful? Weird? Why is this?

Flower, I'm not in your discord chat. You can go verify that for yourself right now. I do not know what is said in there. I can't argue against things said in there and not addressed to me here. This is the first I've heard about you having an issue with my back and forth with Drago.
That was referring to you calling me lazy. I might talk more to you tomorrow, but for now I‘m no longer in the mood to answer that many questions.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I will take you are his scum buddy. You two are working together to get me lynched.

I won't deny I might have tanked 1 but there is zero way I could have tanked two.

So I know you guys are lying.

Also like I said I didn't get noticed of either, so either I was protected or you both are lying.
Nah I'm not lying at all.

There's a 100% evidence that you tanked a super kill last night. I don't know about the super kill today, but you definitely tanked one last night.

Ratchet

That was referring to you calling me lazy. I might talk more to you tomorrow, but for now I‘m no longer in the mood to answer that many questions.
Oh well, if only I didn't just go into that discord chat and answer all that there? You realise I'm the one put in the unfair position here, yes? Having to defend against ??? that I have no possible means of gauging. Yes, it is lazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.