Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
And Ratchet says with a straight face I'm this guy's buddy, as if he hasn't been playing mafia for almost a decade.

:milaugh:

The better accusation would be that I'm opposite mafia.
Yes because using flipped scum to make your point is great.

Look, I don't know if you're his buddy. It was a throwaway suggestion, because I combined two plus two. I don't even k ow if you're Mafia.

But you're not Town.

Here we are again. Ultra is fully aware that I could name more investigative roles and abilities than half the players combined, but instead, he argues I don't do this, for no benefit to myself, as he continues to desperately discredit my position. I've told you several times now, I cannot.
I'm not saying you are unable to fake claim. I'm saying you'd rather be obscure and go "tee hee I think ultra is a naughty boy" because you would know I'd thunderstone you if you tried to claim anything solid. You are mafia and don't want to enter a self resolving scenario, you are content with merely throwing shade.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
I'm not saying you are unable to fake claim. I'm saying you'd rather be obscure and go "tee hee I think ultra is a naughty boy" because you would know I'd thunderstone you if you tried to claim anything solid. You are mafia and don't want to enter a self resolving scenario, you are content with merely throwing shade.
Nonsense. In this case, my posts make even less sense, because without claiming I have no plausible deniability if you are lynched and flip Town. Like I said, there are myriad things I could fake claim here, and the fact I've chosen not to should be factored into consideration. You won't, because you're desperate, and continue to repeat these poorly-thought out positions.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
Well @Lindltaylor according to your 100% accurate information Zem would have to be one of these two targets;

Tohru attempted to super-kill [???], but failed
The Believers Mafia attempted to super-kill [???], but failed
Since we already know that all kills will show up, even if they failed.

So either the Believers mafia tried to kill her, or Tohru did.

So then the question should be; if The Believers mafia tried to kill her, would that mean she is part of the Two Timers aka being teammates with Beky, or is she superbulletproof indie/ power townie?

That is if indeed you can trust your information 100% in a game where mechanical results should be taken with a grain of salt.

I suppose if Tohru tried to SK Zem then the possibility is that she could be part of the Believers mafia, or like otherwise mentioned a super bulletproof indie/ power town.

I did this post out of memory which is why I didn't quote your post, but If I recall correctly you saw her tank a superkill at night, I'm just a bit curious as to how you know Zem in particular survived a SK. Unless you're hinting that you're the one that shot it.
These are the only 2 Superkills that showed up that failed, make of them what you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.