Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law record of timeskip
-beat Virgo
- got butt kicked by doflimingo.
- beat hawkin which killer did better job than law.

Kidd record
- wound big mom yc . Snack or smoothie. Her eye is hint
- stand tall to face kaido
-train like luffy

Conclusion Kidd > law

If this is really the end of bm, i hope she burns in hell for all time she made us waste everytime she was on panel just to lose this way, no one will remember you you piece of garbage, you singlehandly ruined the yonko status and are a disgrace to all other villains, fuck you big meme never come back

Lmao. You have fucking guts to say it after her lackluster performance.

She's the weakest Yonko if we forget about BB.
Dude, that "durability" is what makes Kaido #1. It's not like Kaido is #1 because of his offence. Big Mom has the same shit, or at least something close to it, + Paramecia Hax.

Yes I know this.

But this is just stupidity at its finest.

Picture this. You are a Yonko. You used advCoC attacks against vets but not Kidd and Law.

Oda is a shit writer. At least Kaido and Luffy are going all out and if Luffy wins his victory will be earned in the aspect of Kaido doing his all.

Big Mom is just standing dear eating attacks and acting like Haki doesn't exist anymore.

I know it the same thing he did with Sanji and Zoro there enemies hardly use haki but it worst since this BM we talking about .
Like we seen her use haki CoA or ACoC but only once when Oda feel like .
But like i said before when it comes to BM this arc Oda really seem half ass.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Dude, that "durability" is what makes Kaido #1. It's not like Kaido is #1 because of his offence. Big Mom has the same shit, or at least something close to it, + Paramecia Hax.
Big Mom got put down but Devil Fruit powers.

Oda should never introduce Haki if he wants fights to end like that.

This just shows how powerful Law and Kid’s DFs are. They have broken AP despite the lack of haki mastery. Furthermore, it proves these two have so much room for improvement when it comes to their haki and DF mastery so they definitely have the potential to be in the top 6 strongest in OP by EOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.