Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Why do you act as if haki is the only thing that matters. She is not getting hit by haki is the one of the lamest excuse I have heard. Haki is powerful but not omnipotent.
Luffy with haki boosts went from being negged by kata and kaido to matching them

If she was using acoc WHICH SHE HAS this would be over already

“Superior” but too pussy to come to wano….. c’mon man
It is called military tactics. You never play row er defense or real life tatics games ?

Akainu don’t even know the number of wano army of samurai. And oden plan to army of samurai strong like him. Mari e are busy arresting warlord and protecting marine base.

Kizaru offer want to go wano arc which kaido and big mom are here.

Yoo this shit is comical

And some idiots still think Big Meme is over the admirals, I can't :milaugh:
so fujitora pulling meteors which are island level attack isnt hype...... but a franky 2.0 motorbike can break some Big Mom bones????
This is comical we cant take any character seriously even the so call top tier....

explain to me how a canon can do more damage than a full gravitational blade attack from Fujitora..... Big Mom is trash

Honestly, big props to Oda if he doesn't show ACoC on the Kid/Law side. We need variety in powers. This fanbase had a hard on for that "ACoC" shit like it was a Victoria's Secret Model or something.
Bigmom needs to use haki. Infact Bigmom needs to everything she has. Kid and Law victory will have impact only when they defeat Bigmom without Oda dumbing her.

Law probably cut that snowy peak that's near the capital. Now Yamato will have to run and stop it from destroying the capital after dealing with Kazenbo:suresure::suresure::suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.