Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
He said his role cop failed on Ratchet, that you survived a superkill and that he has a list of roles which made it into the game.
I really hate it but I'm really afraid he is scum this game, I don't think there is no way around it.

Because he knows I wouldn't have lied about the way I said no Superkills touched me and he wouldn't give a firm answer either direction :josad:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I guess it's time for us to have a bit more fun and for me to announce the Word of the Day: it is bird. Impress me with your poems and the best one will win a prize, Good Luck!
Let the bird of loudest lay
On the sole Arabian tree
Herald sad and trumpet be,
To whose sound chaste wings obey.

@novaselinenever

Flower, I can't answer specifically. Read what I was asking you and that will be the extent I can talk about it.
I'm town, so categorically you can't have anything very incriminating. I think you've observe the trend of there being restrictions under some circumstances in this game and are taking advantage of that to say "I CaN't"

At the moment, I'm suspecting that you are scum and you have convinced yourself by some means that I am opposing scum, which is why you've done a total 180 and are doing this with such confidence. Since I am not, it begs the question of what you have that would lend you to this conclusion, but I think it makes the most sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.