Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrant MUUGEN

ๅคฉไธ‹็„กๅŒ
โ€Ž
'fortunetly i am town
not sure what this is ?
ultra vs beky, could be scum bussing, though nick loling at beky after he got ultra off his back could imply nick is aware/scum of beky.

ultra faking silence, and beky used upgrade on him....

:gokulaugh:
oh nice cacth naomi
Sorry I am confused, I donโ€™t think muugen would lie about trying to target Zenmi with a superkill but is there a reason why surviving one is a scum tell?
no one has came out to claim they defended her and she survived another last night surviving 2 consecutive SK in 2 seperate phases is a little more telling
But why lie about the specific target? That would mean that someone else has a superkill tanking ability that would need to be lynched out
yes exacly it doesnt make sense why i would lie about my target - especially when they tanked a SK
Except me, I defended Muugen earlier. I don't think Zem is scum either though. However, I invite you to look at Ultra. I promise that direction will be fruitful :)
wait til i flip and they'll say you had TMI
I donโ€™t actually think this is sound, cause the probability of him lying about that action is fairly close to 0 anyway, surely?
the logic isnt sound their arguments havent been fundamentally sound since the start f their FoS on me, its more so hereso to find their narrative
Vote lynch Muugen.

Ratchet, I came out with info this late in the day phase cause I was making preparations for being targeted. I'm also divulging anything I know right now for that same reason as well.

The failed super-kill on Zem.
The failed role cop on you.
All the roles I know for sure are in the game.
your votes on me dont even make sense based off of your own logic - since end of last nights cycle it looked like you began to distance away from me for some reason - initially the buddying and defense on me threw me off but then you switched up and now I am more inclined to believe you aren't town here. not mates with beks but def not town
I feel you got some scummies in you.
care to elaborte more
If what we needed to confirm muu is scum is just something silly like whether my pinky toe just hit a corner or not; I wouldnโ€™t it tell u cuz itโ€™s meaningless, muu is scum, case closed, did u ask urself why he shot zem in the first place or why *inser about 73 questions*?
did you even follow the thread at all ive been scum reading zem since the start of the game...

try again ningen
Ngl NGL Iโ€˜m finally starting to feel like Flowa again :datas:.
why cause youre openly sheeping multiple players now and youre not town leader
Lol who did this.

Who said they failed a kill on Muu btw?
originally flower said i had immunities after i came out about hitting zem - sallu then backed her and said i agree - then ultra came out of no where and something along the lines of me surviving a kill - not one of them has responded to my questioning on their failed actions on me so i nulled it out that it didnt happen sallu backed away after i called him out for TMI

Muugenโ€˜s team, thatโ€˜s why he outed Zem (allegedly).
my tram is town - what nonsense are you even spouting flower?
No, I donโ€™t have shit. but what muu said doesnโ€™t mean that Zem is automatically scum, he could be saying the truth, but Zem could have been just protected, cuz she is zem and have been town read by many people, it definitely mean that we should look into zem tho, right.
where is here knight in shining armor cause it aint me and no ones claimed to have defended her and she still has to come out and claim
Ultra hinted at a kill failing on Muu.
he was one of three
I will say this I had to be 100% protected from any super kill made on me. This I swear to, no other way around it.
no one has came out to state they have protected you though
Muugen's team did not say they failed a kill on Muugen. You implied you failed a kill on Muugen.
yes exactly thank you racthet
Thats the only failed kill in the WU besides yours.
lindl needs to claim if hes tohru then mafia targeted me if not then lindl is scum and tohru targeted me but flower is vanilla so she either orginally lied about her role over all or shes mafia
I did not. I said it was something else that I know failed.
yet you dont want to go into further detail and wont respond to me pathetic
Muu my homie too, and I would attack him if I could.
thats fucked up mate ive been leaving you alone and eating your food. trying to win with you
Either Muu or Zem were targetted by the purple mafia, also did Lind slip I clearly typed People not Purple.
hmm not sure - im town and i targeted her this round - youre the only one who thought logically maki - scum / mahito - town
What I know, without letting out too much, is that a Super-kill went to Zem last night and it didn't do anything. So either she's super-bullet proof which she claims not to be. Or she was protected.

But she apparently tanked one more from Muugen this phase, whom considering the situation, I don't know how credible this is.
why wouldnt my superkill be credible when ive been openingly opposing her?

please elaborate what your stating lindl -cause you are backtracking now
When I claim this is going to be so sad for people but Iโ€™m going to laugh.
its going to be more sad when i flip town and you can see how utterly wrong you were - you still havent made your bet agreement with @Ratchet
at partner

are u lying to me?

im tired
not at all senpai - i dont lie only tell half truths this game i am towna nd my faield SK is in the wu
Probably, I always end up being right
sure we'll see about that scrub
I think Hayumi was my scummiest read, Zem and Lindl my townier reads. But I think I will try to think more about it. The odds are premium high for there to be scum active, but the chat went to quick to notice anything unless it related directly to me.

Anyway the most noticeable thing regarding me was that they tried to reach consensus about me being scum and some people guessed ironically about me being the kill of the night when I asked about high stakes gamberus regarding the night kills.

And here I am. So I am sure scum directed this in order to join a consensus with town etc in that chat because that would give them more townie points and they can cover up for some scum points.

That's my tinfoil and it plays a bit into why I can't townread Hayumi.
thanks for your cooperation rej
@Fujishiro already explained it best, but what the hell would I gain as scum doing shit like this? As muugen's teammate, who is a consensus lynch, and with the Two Timer mafia dead. I'm coming and outing myself with fake info to get 1 possible townie lynched?

Why would I do this if all of us were teammates? How is this not incredibly stupid? I'm just town here ffs.
you sau=y this but throughout any logical explanation for why i would even do that as BEkys mate - like what are you on about you've played with me long enough to know i wouldnt self sabo a legit scum role.

how is that not incredibly stupid?
Thatโ€˜s why this whole thing just makes me think. Itโ€˜s not like you to mess up as scum.
oh and its like me to mess up scum?
what do you want betatier?
Canโ€˜t Drago still talk?
he supposedly said hes going to help novas host which i doubt novas agreed to - so he probably i j just in hiding.
she got protected??

or she purple mafia lmao
no one has come out to state they protected her

I mean if u have something on ultra go ahead, it's a good idea to prioritize cleaning up the council.
I didn't read shit between ratchet and ultra, felt stupid at times and it has been going forever so I decided to skip it all and pick my priorities but now I am afraid to ask ratchet what's up he probably would put a bullet in my forehead right away

So anyways let me go ahead and get this out the way

@Fujishiro remember I asked you if you thought @Worst wincon was just way too simple?

I am cell my wincon is to find 5 androids before they die, and I don't absorb any player or hurt them just the android.

I have some invest abilities.

@Flowa I also lied about not knowing what happens I lose when I claim.

I can tank a super kill, but I am crushed for two cycles when that happens preventing me from looking for the ones I need.

It's great that scum wasted so many abilities on me, instead of town lol.

Feel free to check all my actions I ever made ect, none of them are harmful.

Zem literally just said she wasnโ€˜t Town. Why tf should we trust her atp?
That is me checking my androids.

If that second one showed up someone is controlling me, which is likely how they knew the name of the ability I guess. I checked my PM I never sent that.

i don't remember cell character being easy to control ever in lore wise.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Light tell me how do people do spreadsheets n' stuff, like I really tried but I find myself neglecting it. I just am not used to doing it, I'm returning to my old ways..

I have no idea Mango buddy. I've never done anything like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.