Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
As a general principle, yeah. But then it begs the question of what the fuck are you doing? Because it seems more unlikely to come from town you. Not only is your line of suspicion on me completely inorganic but you're obviously faking info on me.
Nope and nope, you keep throwing out these terms and insisting they apply when they don't. But this is really the only path of defence you have left, and we both know it, so good luck lol.

I told Drago I sussed zem in a neighbour’s chat
Then the chat closed cuz of Tac but he tagged me after and said this:

So I’m guessing it means zem is indie
Question is that’s a lot of supposedly benign indies in the game so one of them is probably lying or is not town aligned
So everyone that’s claimed indie so far is totally non hostile right?

:optimistic:

Apart from our dear friend Muugen, I have had some scum leans on Nana, mostly a vibe tho, Jinri, I seem to recall her having a reason and stating she does not believe Drago and Tris were masons, however, I do not seem to recall her ever disclosing that reason, you can correct me if I am wrong. I find suspicious anyone who has defended or tried to defend Adam, among whom I remember Ekko doing it.

And a little sus on RandomAsshole. Mostly cuz he subbed in for me and I have a history of rolling scum often :blush:

Also Noctis. I was getting the same scummy vibes from him like last year. I remember him suggesting to vote up all the scum reads in the council which I don't really get nor like. And Rhea's scum too most likely. I remember someone making a good and convincing case on that slot.
That was me, thanks bby.

The Weeb Mobster -

Scarface used [Intimidation] on [???]

Mahito used [Soul Multiplicity] on [???] and [???]

JiggyPuff used [???] on [???]

Blackpink activated [Endorsement]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are today's Champions:

@Ratchet
@Lindltaylor
@Zemmi
@Hayumi

@Random Asshole
@RippedCal
@oddoddfruit
@MUUGEN

@Sallucion
@RayanOO
@MangoSenpai
@Cinera

@Arondight
@Kvothe Kingkiller
@Fujishiro
@Flowa

Please submit 4 rounds worth of R/P/S picks to process the whole tournament fast. 1 Round = 3 picks (Ex: S/S/P)

Status
Not open for further replies.