Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm town, so categorically you can't have anything very incriminating. I think you've observe the trend of there being restrictions under some circumstances in this game and are taking advantage of that to say "I CaN't"

At the moment, I'm suspecting that you are scum and you have convinced yourself by some means that I am opposing scum, which is why you've done a total 180 and are doing this with such confidence. Since I am not, it begs the question of what you have that would lend you to this conclusion, but I think it makes the most sense.
What did you do last night?

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
When the purple mafia tried to superkill me last year, twice lmao, I claimed the shots were on me.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I don't see why a townie would keep quiet about it honestly. Maybe someone watched you or something and we can get info from that. So most likely scum on scum action.

Tyrant MUUGEN

ๅคฉไธ‹็„กๅŒ
โ€Ž
why are you in pain partner /:
I really hate seeing people fight.

Letโ€˜s all have a snack and tea tbh.
i wish i could have snacks my life has been eating pudding and shakes for 5 days now
Starting with Muu & Lindl
too bad i am town
No super kill hit me, I would have been notified.
yet mine clearly said it failed
Seeweed

Upgrades actions, and gives RB and redirections immunity for a cycle
oh then there it is thanks for the buffs - good try flower ;)
The reason I asked you this is because I got this weird message in my PM from someone who has the Littlefinger role telling me they used a WU revealing ability and they said that Mahito did indeed target you with a super kill.
oh interesting - i certaintly sent it to zmmi and no one else
At underworld broker

I am town
you didnt quote here you scared?
Anyways guys Lynch Muugen, that is your scum number Uno.
lol please do lynch me so i can flip town and you can see how horribly bad your reads are
He also was unaffected by my rolecrush. Which is a scum sign.
no its not i was buffed thanks to fuji :D

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
I'm town, so categorically you can't have anything very incriminating. I think you've observe the trend of there being restrictions under some circumstances in this game and are taking advantage of that to say "I CaN't"

At the moment, I'm suspecting that you are scum and you have convinced yourself by some means that I am opposing scum, which is why you've done a total 180 and are doing this with such confidence. Since I am not, it begs the question of what you have that would lend you to this conclusion, but I think it makes the most sense.
You know how much I dislike scum crossfire in these games lol. Try again.

@Flowa Yes, Layer 4 is good.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Are you a popular target too?

I usually am always super killed D1 :josad:
Bestie the same mafia team shot me 3 times with an SK.

As soon as I subbed in Rhea from the other mafia tried to control me.

But I was too strong for them

You know how much I dislike scum crossfire in these games lol. Try again.

@Flowa Yes, Layer 4 is good.
As a general principle, yeah. But then it begs the question of what the fuck are you doing? Because it seems more unlikely to come from town you. Not only is your line of suspicion on me completely inorganic but you're obviously faking info on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.