Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Yup I think so but I am done with mafia here.
Bestie, let's not go overboard. Relax, log off for some time, do something fun and come back then.

yes she joined very late into the chat.
another thing.
kiwi showed up to defend nana.
then ekko showed up to attack kiwi and then attacked flower.
Seems like a lot of things happened there. Did Ekko say anything about Nana tho?
at light

im referring to post 15806

u literally just subbed in and seem to know who is sus for what reason

seems like too much information for someone who joined the game not too long ago

im tired
I have read the game before subbing in Broki chan, like I have stated a few times already.

The reason she's a priority in this situation is because two players have staked solid info against her. She should claim. Muugen has a considerable amount of circumstantial evidence against him, and I am certainly not inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt, but Zemmi is the logical vote at this point in time. If we get to the bottom of Zemmi and it turns out Lind and Muugen are both just staking their scum lives on this, then we can clean up afterwards, and it'll still be well worth it.
@Zemmi are you restricted to claiming? or hoping janitor gets to you? :rosismile:

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
But it was used though:

Cell used [Ki Sense] on [???], and [Kamehameha] on [???]

What does Ki sense do?

Also why do you have an ability named Androids that doesnt target anybody when your goal is to find said Androids?

Cell activated [Androids]
That is me checking my androids.

If that second one showed up someone is controlling me, which is likely how they knew the name of the ability I guess. I checked my PM I never sent that.

Status
Not open for further replies.