Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
Apart from our dear friend Muugen, I have had some scum leans on Nana, mostly a vibe tho, Jinri, I seem to recall her having a reason and stating she does not believe Drago and Tris were masons, however, I do not seem to recall her ever disclosing that reason, you can correct me if I am wrong. I find suspicious anyone who has defended or tried to defend Adam, among whom I remember Ekko doing it.

And a little sus on RandomAsshole. Mostly cuz he subbed in for me and I have a history of rolling scum often :blush:

Also Noctis. I was getting the same scummy vibes from him like last year. I remember him suggesting to vote up all the scum reads in the council which I don't really get nor like. And Rhea's scum too most likely. I remember someone making a good and convincing case on that slot.
This one?

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Apart from the obviously confirmed Muugen. I still need to see Zemmiโ€™s explanation about her role. Other then them: Rej, Jinri, Boto, and between Ratchet/Ultra I think thereโ€™s definitely a scumbag.
Fill me in on Rej and Typo please. Could you? I see Rej cosplaying Yumeko lol.

Fill me in on Rej and Typo please. Could you? I see Rej cosplaying Yumeko lol.
Rej because his town play is usually less total coasty bs and more scum hunting. His shitposting is NAI from my experience. Also he suspects me and others who suspected him because he feels like a narrative about him is being pushed which makes no sense cuz nobody else has said what Iโ€™ve been saying. Typo because he hinted towards killing Al and Alโ€™s dead as fck and confirmed to be killed by the mafia, also he got the white whistle since he was partners with Al.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
Im not doubling down, I'm quadrupling down on the fact that you don't have anything. It can't exist. I'm as innocent as a freshly spanked baby. And if you sincerely believed I was cucking town you wouldn't behave like this.
I don't believe you're "cucking town". I think you're simply burying yourself. You say "you wouldn't behave like this", but that's just throwing shade. It's not substantial. You've been like this in the entirety of our back and forth. I'm pretty relaxed, because I'm just one player with a significant but not huge investment in the game. I've been able to draw out the behaviour from you I wanted to establish, and that my friend will be what tolls your death knell. I do have something, and in due time it will be clear, either when I die or you do. Until then, I'll look forward to seeing you try to swim against the tide further.

Status
Not open for further replies.